Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what the eagles have been without and still won the division were garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      Hollow stat. Being down by more than one score, and having a super sorry special teams that gives you an average start at the 17 makes it easy to pile up yards passing.

That's a whole lot of 4-7 yard completions to pile up numbers.
      But why not let the guy hold the record?

Comment

This just in Jason garret promoted to The owners box serving drinks to the Jones and helping Jerry build another puppet

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
          Um, dak was 1 yard away from the single season passing record....
          and 1 games away from NFC East championship!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            A full offseason of experience for the QB and WR tandem of Dak and Coop.......no Cole, no Hurns, no TWilliams and no RB for now! Hoping the D can bring the pain and the offense gets their **** together totally. Excited about Gallup, Jaylon, old but now skinny man Witten, a healthy Frederick, the Wolf, Cobb, Connor Williams new build with more experience and the rest of the defense......well except that Heath..

Thanks God for football season! Bring on that and hunting season and some cool weather!

Let's Go Cowboys!

[ATTACH]965505[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]965506[/ATTACH]

So is this going to be the first post on the 2020 Cowboys thread??.....

Comment

Well, at least they went out with a win. On to next season!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

So do we close this thread now?

Comment

Dont close the thread so cowboys fans can be reminded that the cowboys suck lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

This is what the eagles have been without and still won the division were garbage

I believe it was stated tonight that the Eagle's had 24 injuries to starters and they missed 124 quarters of game time? and still won the NFC East. Dallas couldn't come and get it with Philly trying to give it to them!

I am not one to say anything good about Philly, but I do not believe Coach Garrett would have fared so well with all of those injuries! Lord Dallas is a bad run franchise that makes billions but can't win their way out of a wet paper sack!

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                      Dont close the thread so cowboys fans can be reminded that the cowboys suck lol
                      All things considered, the Texans only won 2 more games than the Cowboys. I know that some starters did not play in the last game. Both teams in Texas are not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                        All things considered, the Texans only won 2 more games than the Cowboys. I know that some starters did not play in the last game. Both teams in Texas are not very good.
                        True, both teams suk but the Htown boys are headed to the playoffs while the girls stay home and watch the playoffs on TV...... much like the last 20+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                          I believe it was stated tonight that the Eagle's had 24 injuries to starters and they missed 124 quarters of game time? and still won the NFC East. Dallas couldn't come and get it with Philly trying to give it to them!

I am not one to say anything good about Philly, but I do not believe Coach Garrett would have fared so well with all of those injuries! Lord Dallas is a bad run franchise that makes billions but can't win their way out of a wet paper sack!
                          Best coaching job I have ever seen with so many injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It was over months ago.

This

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                              So is this going to be the first post on the 2020 Cowboys thread??.....

Hopefully with a new coach...

Comment

Where's Jason Garrett?

Comment

Working...
                                X