Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

another big let down for cowboy fans,

Comment

It was over months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          I wonder if ole Jerra offered any bonus money to the giants if they beat the eagles or is that against the rules?
          Only bounties are allowed. And, it will get your coach suspended. Therefore... you really need to put some bounties out there asap!

Comment

Drove home from out of town and turned on the tv. Boys winning easily. Some of the Boys were celebrating plays like this game means anything. I hope JJ gives up the GM position and allows a real GM to run the team.

Comment

At least the blowout saved the red ponies job for another season.

Comment

Um, dak was 1 yard away from the single season passing record....

Comment

Goodbye JG. You murderer of football fun

Comment

Well glad that’s finally over let’s implode this puppy!

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                      Um, dak was 1 yard away from the single season passing record....
                      Hollow stat. Being down by more than one score, and having a super sorry special teams that gives you an average start at the 17 makes it easy to pile up yards passing.

That's a whole lot of 4-7 yard completions to pile up numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        It was over months ago.

Yep.
                        How can we even be fans with the crap Jerry has been putting out there!
                        With the talent on this team to have a coach that can only go 8 and 8. How are we still supporting this train wreck?
                        Thank the good Lord it’s over. What side show coach do you think Jerry will bring in?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                          Yep.
                          With the talent on this team to have a coach that can only go 8 and 8. How are we still supporting this train wreck?
                          Thank the good Lord it’s over. What side show coach do you think Jerry will bring in?
                          Does it really matter? There will be a slight face lift but the same status quo

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                            Yep.

I don’t think we have the talent some think we do imo

Comment

JG contract up on Wednesday, so he won't be "fired". Jerra will take the high road and offer him a job upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                JG contract up on Wednesday, so he won't be "fired". Jerra will take the high road and offer him a job upstairs.
                                My take as well

Comment

Working...
                                X