• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl Bound!...Again

GO Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
      Zeke got his money and now tiptoes into the line to get tackled - or dives forward towards the linebackers feet.

There are some great football players on both sides of the ball - now if they just had a coaching staff to match,...
      A prediction I made about Elliot way back when he was holding out for 40 mil.
      Seen it more than once. After they get the big bucks they start slacking. Surely JJ has mega buyers remorse. Giving Elliot all the dough was maybe the stupidest thing JJ has ever done beside firing Jimmy Johnson.

Comment

Cowboys will need 5 turnovers to beat the GOAT tomorrow.

Comment

Having Zeke in the backfield is a big reason Dak is having a big year. If you’ll don’t think opposing D’s aren’t worried about Zeke running wild then you got another thing coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
            Having Zeke in the backfield is a big reason Dak is having a big year. If you’ll don’t think opposing D’s aren’t worried about Zeke running wild then you got another thing coming.
            Agreed, but also feel he he isn’t the same back he was before he got his money either.

Comment

Kboys better not have been out drunk and partying last night. Gonna be a long afternoon if they did. Patriots 35 Cowboys 10(maybe)

On the other hand I hope I have to find out what crow tastes like

Comment

I think they win this one. Hope they don’t make me look stupid. Biggest game of the year for the boys IMO.

Comment

Pats going down!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post

They’re stopping him with 5-6 man fronts. They are begging to Cowboys to run the ball… Your narrative does not hold water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the coach finally realized we are a passing team this season. Zeke really opens up the pass game for us. This last game opened up some eyes i believe. Make it happen boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Belichick vs Clapping Carrot. This one is over by halftime.

Hopefully I am wrong and the boys pull off the upset.

Comment

Please nobody hold their breath for the boys to win this one. Don't want to see any TBH obituaries tomorrow.

Comment

Cold, windy, and raining, in Foxborough...another advantage to the pats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              They’re stopping him with 5-6 man fronts. They are begging to Cowboys to run the ball… Your narrative does not hold water.

So what you are saying is they can put any back in the back field and Dak will still have 400 yard passing games,

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X