Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just monitoring my feeder to see if axis start showing up

Comment

Remember you won't know any better until you get a real wireless camera. You get what you pay for

Comment

I have 2 out and running for a couple months now. So far all has been good. My only issue is one of them seems to take a large number of pics of just grass moving in the wind. I’ve played with the sensitivity but it hasn’t changed anything. My other one doesn’t have that issue.

Comment

we ran 3 all season. 2 worked flawlessly and one had issues, but they replaced it.
          we usually knock down any grass in front our cams so we don't get blanks on windy days. that's been an issue for years with multiple brand cameras.

Comment

I have one that has been great till this week. Camera is no longer connected and downloading pictures even though I show 100% signal strength and 96% battery life. Called support they say most likely corrupt card so I'll drive out to ranch Monday and switch out cards and see if that makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
              I’m for more reviews. I’m torn between this and the SpyPoint Micro.

Both can be had for about $100 at academy right now if you consider Moultries rebate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I have three Spypoint Micro's Verizon version. No complaints. I di have one cell anywhere version and never could get it to work. Returned for one of the Verizons I have now.

Comment

No problems with mine.

Comment

Mine was working flawlessly for about a month and a half. Going on one week with not receiving pics. Im 2 hours away from my hunting spot and they said I need to go retrieve the SD card and check it out. lol Cancelled plan today.

Comment

Working...
                  X