prayers up!

Comment

Continued prayers for y’all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers for Colton and family.

Comment

UPDATE August 9

I want to jump up, scream, and cry right now!

Surgeon’s office just called and after the meeting yesterday everyone agrees that we need to move forward with surgery! Thomas and I go in next Wednesday to meet with him and discuss the procedure, possible complications, and answer all of our questions. Surgery is typically scheduled 3-4 weeks after.

UPDATE: 8-12-19

School just called and said Colton’s not acting right and has fallen down twice. They said he did not trip over anything it was just him walking and he would fall down. He has not lost consciousness. But they are worried and asked me to come get him. They said they are staying close to him until I can get there.

He’s been doing so good! I guess the new medicine honeymoon stage is over.

Comment

Still praying for the little guy!

Comment

Just read all of this. I couldn't imagine. He will be in our prayers and hopefully surgery will happen and get him doing better

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Message From Coltons Parent to TBH.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	9857076A-.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	24588501

To the TBH community I want to personally thank you for your donations. My name is Maegan Garland and I am Colton's mom. My brother in law shared his story and a few of you were gracious enough to donate towards his surgery costs. As you can imagine having our 2 years old baby boy going through brain surgery is beyond scary. Watching our community, friends, and family surround us with love and support has helped. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and God Bless You All!

Comment

Oh dang, prayers sent

Comment

Update From SIL

Thomas and I could not have been happier with today’s Surgeon consult. We feel so confident with Dr. Shah. He even agreed to let an ENT come in the OR when he’s done to put the tubes in.

Surgery has been scheduled for September 30th. BUT COULD CHANGE if we can’t get the new “epilepsy approved” MRI moved up. If we can’t get it moved from October 7th then surgery will be pushed to October 21st.

They gave us the name of an ENT they work with so we walked over there and they were able to squeeze him in TODAY! Doc said his ears are good and NO TUBES NEEDED! And his adenoids are good to so no surgery at all for this!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

About surgery: it takes about 2.5-3 hours. His incision will probably be about 6” long and they will be putting his bone back with disovible stitches No metal plate! After surgery he will go to recovery for one night and then back to the neurology unit where we were for the EMU. We will be there for about 3 days. The bandage will be removed on day 2 and then he can shower. No helmet or protective wear needed. He will be out of school though for 3 weeks. 😞

Side affects we will need to watch for... weakness of the right side (Legs, arms, hands, and face) slight deficiency in is speech. If any of these do occur it should be temporary. He did warn us that during the first month he could have full blown convulsion seizures.

So many amazing answers today. Scary as **** but so happy! Dr. Shah said he foresees a 75% chance that this will cure all seizures. We will take those numbers and run!!!!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, to everyone who has reached out to us with their love and support. God bless you all!!!!

Comment

Additional News

Good news Colton’s MRI got moved up to September 19th surgery is confirmed for the 30th

Comment

Continued prayers for successful surgery and healing.

Comment

Update on Colton

Hello Everyone ! I wanted to give you an update on our sweet Colton. He had brain surgery yesterday 9-30-19 to remove the section of his brain that was causing his seizures. The doctors say they removed it all and everything is looking really good so far. He has been such a trooper and was happy he got to see is sister Emma today. Today they took the bandages off and the swelling is starting to set in. Over all the doctors are saying he is doing very well right now. He still has a long road ahead of him. However, thanks to our AWESOME GOD and all the prayers and donations we know it's just a matter of time before he is 100% healed. Thank you all so much again for the prayers and support, please keep them coming.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X