Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Green Screen Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

UPDATE from SIL

Morning Everyone!

Colton and I just finished checking in and getting all hooked up, not an easy task this morning. We are at Memorial Herman Downtown children’s unit 6400 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030, 10th floor, room 1016.

We will be here for the next 5 days. Maybe out sooner have to take it day by day. They will be bringing in the IV soon just In case they need to administer any emergency medicine. I will keep you guys updated as we go. They said to expect the PET scan to be Thursday or Friday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	24584990

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers continued for Colton, family, and doctors/staff.

Comment

UPDATE From SIL
              When I joked about being on our own version of Big Brother on my update I wasn’t lying. They have a camera on us that they are watching AND listening to us 24/7.

Scary moment! Colton is PASSED out in his bed/crib. In the event of anything there is an “event” button we push and it sounds the nurses station. Well as I’m sitting here someone over the intercom in our room comes on and says “I pushed the button nurses are coming in”. Nurses come in and ask if we pushed the button I said no and the man comes back over and says, “he’s back to base line”. So... he just had a seizure in his sleep. I didn’t see it, he didn’t even make a sound, nothing.

Comment

Continued prayers for y’all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Green Screen Prayer Request - Colton Update

Good Morning Everyone!

I'd just like to give y'all an update on our nephew Colton. Thank you for the prayers and donations.

7-22-19
                  Colton and I just finished checking in and getting all hooked up, not an easy task this morning. We are at Memorial Herman Downtown children’s unit. We will be here for the next 5 days. Maybe out sooner have to take it day by day. They will be bringing in the IV soon just Incase they need to administer any emergency medicine. I will keep you guys updated as we go. They said to expect the PET scan to be Thursday or Friday.

Here's a short video of him being admitted to the hospital and getting hooked up to all the wires for the tests.

When I joked about being on our own version of Big Brother on my update I wasn’t lying. They have a camera on us that they are watching AND listening to us 24/7.

Scary moment! Colton is PASSED out in his bed/crib. In the event of anything there is an “event” button we push and it sounds the nurses station. Well as I’m sitting here someone over the intercom in our room comes on and says “I pushed the button nurses are coming in”. Nurses come in and ask if we pushed the button I said no and the man comes back over and says, “he’s back to base line”. So... he just had a seizure in his sleep. I didn’t see it, he didn’t even make a sound, nothing.

Dr. Watkins (Neurologist) just stopped by and said I can go ahead and start lowering his meds tonight. We are dropping his Aptiom from 600mg to 400mg and his Kepra from 5ml to 2.5ml. Hopefully this will set off some seizures. As sad and scary as it sounds we need him to have them so they can 1) confirm where they are generating from and 2) give more documentation to our insurance company proving we need surgery.
                  They were finally able to put the IV in after missing twice. They had to bring another RN into the room and used a special light to find his vein. NOT FUN!!!!

This is what's going on with our sweet "Bubbies" Colton. This GoFundMe has been creat… Shelly Garland Warren needs your support for Benefit For Colton

Comment

Update on Colton as of last night.

Tonight is rough!!! �� let me know if you have any suggestions....

We have to keep Colton up until 1:30 AM!!!! He can eat and drink whatever he wants BESIDES caffeine and sugar. ����*♀️

Then wake him up at 3:30 AM! That’s right only 2 hours of sleep. Then keep him up until his test around 8:30am �� ��

We have to be downtown at Memorial Herman at 7:30 AM. After checking in we will take him to eat breakfast �� in the cafeteria before checking into the imaging center at 8:20 AM. The test is 3-4 hours long. After he’s done with that we will be able to give him his morning medication. Say a prayer���� we last! We were told if we don’t follow instructions it could jeopardize the test results. ����

Comment

Prayers up for the little guy.

GODBLESS and GODSPEED to family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shared the gofundme on my Facebook page as well. Might help a little.

Prayers sent for Colton and family

Comment

Praying for y'all. That was a tough night.I remember taking my son to Wal mart where there were lights and noise, stopping to talk to anyone that would listen. Wife and I took shifts to make it work. That sleep study pinpointed exactly what was going on and helped the doctor be able to treat.

Comment

Praying for yall

Comment

Working...
                                X