Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    D Mo wins this thread. That's nuts.

Does your county have a nuisance abatement law?

I filed one on the previous roaches across the street from me. They moved shortly after and the new owners brought in 7 roll off dumpsters to haul off all the crap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    My first house I bought had been a nice home at one time an we got a good deal on it. It came with 6 acres a 3 bedroom brick house and a 1 acre tank. For the next year I hauled, burned, buried junk and tore down old out buildings. Plus we remodeled the house. I swore I would never live like those people did after that.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
      Yes sir. It is amazing. That we live in a country with free enterprise. Some of us invested in ourselves and took risk to have a better life. We then took that money, time, energy to have a nice home. So yes it is amazing that people have no self respect in their home or community and dont give 2 craps about their community.

God Bless America!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes sir.

Comment

Our deed restrictions prevent privacy fences, but there are several in the neighborhood...so I may have to fight but I think I can win even if it means my first foray into politics.[emoji16]

This is a neighborhood of ~35 houses, lots from 1-1.5 acres, and hers is the only bad one here. I bought the last lot in here in ‘09 so my house is the newest, but not the biggest by far. I DO keep my stuff nice though. It wouldn’t even bother me if it wasn’t right outside my garage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lazy people.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of you guys are mighty lucky that you have bulk pickup almost weekly. That’s why your city looks as nice as it does. I live in Corpus and bulk pickup is maybe every 4-6 six months. Most of the time the crap sits out in front of houses forever it seems. Corpus will never be the potential it has because of our city services. As for trash cans being left out for days, when I walk the dogs in the early mornings, I just move the cans right behind their vehicle so they have to get their lazy selfs out of the vehicle to move them. And yes I pick up after my dogs do their business too.

Comment

Surely there is more to life to worry about than your neighbors trash cans. Pick your battles. I wouldn’t be a pleasant neighbor if this was done to me. Usually grab mine the same day but I’ll admit sometimes it slips my mind and may be a couple days. Is it really that big of a deal?
              Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-17-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                People ***** & moan about HOA's, but everything you mentioned are the main things they prevent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Everything mentioned here is against Midland and most other city codes. No need for an HOA.

Comment

Working...
                X