X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually because they're fat and lazy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I understand the reasoning behind an HOA and until my kids are out of school I'll be dealing with one. What I don't understand is how they choose to enforce. I just poured a new driveway yesterday because I got a lawsuit letter in the mail. Even though my driveway was in better shape than 75% of the houses on our street.

They seem to turn a blind eye to renters who clearly don't follow rules.

Comment

My yard looked like a used car lot there for a while so I ain't sayin nothin. I've never not had an old car or truck that didn't run sitting in my driveway....or yard....

Comment

It's really amazing to live in a country where we have the luxury for this to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            She is bat **** crazy, and now she's got a goofy *** boyfriend. She's on full medical disability, but since the ol disability checks aren't really keepin up, they've taken to picking up free trash that people offer on some facebook page, and cutting it up for scrap....slowly....very slowly. I wonder if the folks writing those disability checks would be interested to know she's in the scrap business now...

Sounds/looks like they might do a little meth. Do they cut it up in the middle of the night too?
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-17-2019, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Sometimes. She lost a bunch of weight too....who knows.

I keep an eye on everything best I can, I may build a privacy fence along that side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Build that wall

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Growing up there was an old outhouse in the corner of my backyard. It was there for at least 13 years. Why???......I honestly never pondered that question until now.

We're a buncha **** hicks up here is all I can figure. I don't know.

I read "cars parked in the grass" and my first thought was "Doesn't everybody?".....so I guess that pretty much answers my question.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 07-17-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Sometimes. She lost a bunch of weight too....who knows.

I keep an eye on everything best I can, I may build a privacy fence along that side.

It’s a shame looks like a nice place underneath all that.

Comment

I read the thread title and thought there was parade through the OP's neighborhood.

Comment

D Mo wins this thread. That's nuts.

Does your county have a nuisance abatement law?

I filed one on the previous roaches across the street from me. They moved shortly after and the new owners brought in 7 roll off dumpsters to haul off all the crap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I filed one on the previous roaches across the street from me. They moved shortly after and the new owners brought in 7 roll off dumpsters to haul off all the crap

Our tiny city has ordinances prohibiting such things, but it works slow. I’ve called and gotten it cleaned up twice now....but they just moved a bunch of **** to the back yard. It will happen again, and I’ll build a fence, or plant a hedgerow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            It's really amazing to live in a country where we have the luxury for this to be a problem.

Yes sir. It is amazing. That we live in a country with free enterprise. Some of us invested in ourselves and took risk to have a better life. We then took that money, time, energy to have a nice home. So yes it is amazing that people have no self respect in their home or community and dont give 2 craps about their community.

God Bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Come on man, it's Wise County.

Comment

Our tiny city has ordinances prohibiting such things, but it works slow. I’ve called and gotten it cleaned up twice now....but they just moved a bunch of **** to the back yard. It will happen again, and I’ll build a fence, or plant a hedgerow.

Man that sucks.

Gotta spend hard earned money to cover someone elses junk so you can enjoy what you take pride in

I need to snap a pic of a shack that caught fire nearby. People still living in half of it. County put a sign on it a few weeks ago
                                Last edited by Quackerbox; 07-17-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X