• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    We boycotting?
    Lol well yes we are

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard this same rant from my best friend a couple times. I never go in one.

Comment

$4/lb ribeyes every 3 weeks or so keep me coming

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          We boycotting?
          im in

Comment

Our Walmart will have 2 checkers working the lines but then have 3 watching the self check out.

Comment

Snowflake killa---that picture under your screen name doesn't look like turkey, water, or fruit to me.

I don't particularly like the selfies either, though our HEB recently opened theirs, and the WM opened another section at the other end of the store at the other entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Snowflake killa---that picture under your screen name doesn't look like turkey, water, or fruit to me.

I don't particularly like the selfies either, though our HEB recently opened theirs, and the WM opened another section at the other end of the store at the other entrance.
                Oh don't get me wrong by Wednesday headed back to the moonpie banana flavor.

Comment

Our Kroger doesn't have self checkout. In this neighborhood 1/2 the stuff wouldn't get scanned. the Walmart, and big box hardware stores do though.

Comment

I dont care for the ones in Walmart and big box hardware stores. Walmart wants to see age verification on a can of SeaFoam or any kind of fuel additive. If you buy a few bolts and nuts at Home Depot, you got to make sure you type in the SKU for each one.

Then of course I always got something in the cart that wont scan and some old grumpy woman comes over huffing at me and types in the number.

Comment

Hate to say this kinda.
                      We shop mostly on Amazon for food. Yes, they don't have alot of stuff. After reading all this, I now know why we don't go that much anymore. Plus, don't have to drive there. Put things in cart. Take things out of cart on to conveyor belt. Take things back out and put into car. Then take things back out of car.
                      Box just shows up at front door. Ready to go to pantry.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                        I told the Walmart manager near us I wanted a w2 from them. I told him I was sick of working for them and not being compensated.
                        I bet he was quivering in his shoes by the time you got done with him

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                          I told the Walmart manager near us I wanted a w2 from them. I told him I was sick of working for them and not being compensated.

Order online and make them bring it to your truck and load it, like some sort of VIP. I used to think like you, but after I thought abt it, it’s worth it to me to get in and out. We might as well get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                            If any of you are in the Dallas area, I highly recommend you try WinCo Foods. It reminds me of a mini HEB.
                            Man the WinCo I been in in Cal and Az are as big as Costco...The must have a Mini version in Dallas....Whatever They great store so is HEB

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Order online and make them bring it to your truck and load it, like some sort of VIP. I used to think like you, but after I thought abt it, it’s worth it to me to get in and out. We might as well get used to it.

My wife does the online deal but the fruits and vegetables no so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

That's not how this works at all. Even though we know self checkouts won't go away and we know rant threads do literally nothing, the plan is to complain and moan endlessly for another decade at minimum

Then at that point we may be in the GOF club and complain because we can't remember what we were complaining about.

Comment

Working...
                                X