Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    Will be there selling tin foil hats...................
    This belongs in the entrepreneur/small business thread! Million dollar idea!

Comment

The only effort required to stop this is shut off the cell phone towers. Once they realize they can’t live steam it or post it to their social media accounts, thus obtaining their modicum of notoriety, 15 mins of fame, they will disperse. We live in a shallow society

Comment

Don't care anything about going to that place

Maybe the 2-400k will still be in jail during the election because you know their type vote for the likes of Cortez and Pelosi

Comment

My former coworker used to tell detailed stories about his son's time spent as a contractor on Area 51 while he lived in New Mexico.

Im gonna give yall the 15 seconds it takes to think about why the story is BS..lol

Comment

I honestly hope it happens

Would love to see what the outcome is....

Comment

I’ve started making tin foil hats that fit over man buns! I’m a problem solver in the small business world

Comment

Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Originally posted by backwoods View Post
                Doubt it.

If such technology was so available it would be deployed and used to prevent tragedies like Benghazi ...not kept secret

Joe Rogen had a guy on his show recently named Bob Lazar. He “worked” at Area 51. I think he is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tap
                Last edited by Rcole1310; 07-13-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Bob Lazar is as real as Pamela Anderson's tiddies.

Dude is a total fraud and if he actually did work at Area 51 and was saying all that stuff he would have been suicided a LONG time ago.

Edit: my bad Lazar claimed to work at a different sooper seekrit base S4, near Area 51, that is also a lie.

Listening to Bob Lazar is like listening those guys who tell stories about how they were ship board snipers, CIA/DEA secret agents, Navy Seals and Spetznas operators all before the age of 30...
                  Last edited by Jspradley; 07-13-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I hear that Elvis, Tupac, and Biggie Smalls are playing a concert for the event?

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                      By September they can have everything moved out of there anyway.
                      you know they have tunnel systems running all the way to the Denver airport [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                      Listened to a podcast discussing how the vast majority of reptilians live under the Denver airport. Could cause a serious logistical issue trying to move everything through those tunnels.

Comment

They won't even sniff Area 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Dude is a total fraud and if he actually did work at Area 51 and was saying all that stuff he would have been suicided a LONG time ago.

Edit: my bad Lazar claimed to work at a different sooper seekrit base S4, near Area 51, that is also a lie.

Listening to Bob Lazar is like listening those guys who tell stories about how they were ship board snipers, CIA/DEA secret agents, Navy Seals and Spetznas operators all before the age of 30...

You’re probably right. But some of what he said turned out to be legit. Research it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

She wore those sandals too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by backwoods View Post
                              If enough people storm Area 51 (enough that non-lethal crowd control tactics become insufficient) then they will be successful.

No one will kill more than a handful of US citizens without starting a global controversy and uprising

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              Kinda what I’m thinking. Kent State x1000, in today’s political climate, would not go over well.

Maybe this is exactly what we need in today’s climate, show these nimrods that there truly is law enforcement with a backbone. Might cut down on idiots looting and flipping over cop cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                                I live in Las Vegas( big talk around here).....I think I’ll take the short drive out there and see who really shows up

Way off topic, but what are gas/diesel prices in Vegas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X