Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    This will either end terribly or never happen. I predict the latter.
    I tend to agree that it will never happen. The liberal lunatics that "think" they want to do something like that will back out. The few that do go can be easily turned with non lethal "spanking" weapons such as rubber bullets and water cannon. If a few get really stupid, they will be killed. That place is a research facility with a lot of military classified information there that will not be released to Tide eating idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      This is supposed to happen tonight???????????
      No. Later in September

Comment

I was not too far from there last week. I think it was 115 degrees and there isn't any shade. I dont think many keyboard warriors will be walking very far in the desert in September. This is good for a few laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I was not too far from there last week. I think it was 115 degrees and there isn't any shade. I dont think many keyboard warriors will be walking very far in the desert in September. This is good for a few laughs.
          But I thought they were tough enough!

You mean to tell us it’s not air conditioned out there with Starbucks on every corner and free WiFi? This is such a let down.

Comment

Comment

Im gunna go watch from a few hilltops away with my spotting scope rofl.

Comment

Well boys I think tomorrow is the day. Any predictions on the number of arrests?

Comment

So did any one show up

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                    So did any one show up
                    Less than 200 of the 2 million that said they would ... I figure thats a pretty good percentage considering how internet warriors are.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                      So did any one show up
                      FNC is reporting around 100 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        Well boys I think tomorrow is the day. Any predictions on the number of arrests?
                        Getting arrested will be the least of their worries.

Comment

Working...
                        X