• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Name it after me![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Literally LOL’d....good one! Obviously DDF missed it though

Comment

Is it going to rain this weekend in the College Station area due to this? I'm trying to decide whether we should try to cut and bale hay or if we should wait.

Comment

Jenn,
        Ck your PM's please.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          And they said there's no such thing as bigfoot......lol
          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Well I do wear a womens size 12 so....
          Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Jenn,
          Ck your PM's please.
          [emoji106][emoji106] and replied.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            And the news puts this stuff out. It’s as if they just put out content to put out content. Johnny. I appreciate your threads

That is some serious forecasting.... covering all bases

Comment

Looking at Tropical Tidbits, they are saying its moving further east more toward the Houma area. Also hints of another system moving scross the area in the same fashion next week tuesday-thursday

Comment

Earlier models were not picking up on cold front barreling down through Texas Wed/Thurs. That plus high pressure centered over NE new Mexico should keep shunting it eastward. I have a hard time believing la will get it. I'm thinking it will eject off to Southeast and then up the eastern seaboard. Not good as I will be in Chesapeake Bay area from fri-tues

Comment

Well right know it looks like it's going to spare us. Put away your markers and take your water back.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Well right know it looks like it's going to spare us. Put away your markers and take your water back.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hopefully but current models have it shifting west again...... impacting near Cameron.

Comment

Comment

Woohoo. At least this morning will be without rain. Hit the beach while you can!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Earlier models were not picking up on cold front barreling down through Texas Wed/Thurs. That plus high pressure centered over NE new Mexico should keep shunting it eastward. I have a hard time believing la will get it. I'm thinking it will eject off to Southeast and then up the eastern seaboard. Not good as I will be in Chesapeake Bay area from fri-tues

I was hoping you were right, but looks like it has zeroed in on LA

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                            I was hoping you were right, but looks like it has zeroed in on LA
                            Careful with that... I'm not liking some of the model runs I'm seeing this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              Careful with that... I'm not liking some of the model runs I'm seeing this morning.

Can you clarify?

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                                Can you clarify?

One run of one model, so keep that in mind... UKMET brings a good hurricane into Galveston. Bigger take away is all the ensemble results of that run shifted west a good ways. Hoping its an outlier, I just don't think anyone from the mid TX coast to MS should let their guard down just yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X