No announcement yet.

Invest 92L (Gulf of Mexico)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m around Biloxi, MS and this was my back yard today. Tide got a little higher than normal and I was down south of the barrier islands on Thursday in 8-9 foot seas. It’s our first little disturbance this season. Hopefully it stays calm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Once again our TBH weather guys nailed an early advisory on a tropical storm. I appreciate the work of Johnny and the other guys that contribute. This storm wasn’t a major event, but wasn’t really forecast to be either, but at least the TBH weather guys were able to give a heads up just in case

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        Once again our TBH weather guys nailed an early advisory on a tropical storm. I appreciate the work of Johnny and the other guys that contribute. This storm wasn’t a major event, but wasn’t really forecast to be either, but at least the TBH weather guys were able to give a heads up just in case

Word

Comment

Your welcome [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Your welcome [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
            You're

Comment

Barry is a non event in central La. Couple inches rain so far, got windy for a while but not much more than that. Thank heavens for the margarita party to get us thru this!

Comment

Working...
              X