Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most famous person from your high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Wall and Chamillionare. YEA BOOIIIIII!

Comment

The Rocket Roger Clemens - Spring Woods HS

Comment

Former ambassador to Mexico under Bush he -- Tony Garza from Brownsville.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

The most famous was Jerry Hall (wife and 4 kids with Mick Jagger) later wife of Rupert Murdock
          Todd Graham -College coach
          Dave Abbruzzese one time Pearl Jam Drummer
          Terrell Brown
          Jamarcus Webb
          Joe Bowden
          Dezmin Lewis
          Lanear Simpson
          Josh Aladenoye
          And a couple more pro football players
          Amy Hooks college coach
          Frank Kassela poker player

Comment

Colt McCoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Eric Dickerson Sealy High School 78’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Same here, “The Dick”!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                Yep. I was in middle school when they were there. Man to me that crew may as well have been the Yankees. Dooley, Hadley, Broussard, and they had a few pitchers back then as well. Used to go to every game!

Small world, haven't seen his name in years. Me and my dad went and watched him once when he was playing a game in Houston.

Edit: My wife doesn't know this but we named our daughter Hadley- and that's why haha. Hoping to convince her of a Dooley if another one happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hadley didn’t play baseball at McNeese it was Ran. Broussard probably 97/98 ish Dooley graduated in 01 from high school played a year at McNees’s then transferred to UT, ran played catcher Hadley is their cousin he did rodeo and football. Went to school with them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
                  Hadley didn’t play baseball at McNeese it was Ran. Broussard probably 97/98 ish Dooley graduated in 01 from high school played a year at McNees’s then transferred to UT, ran played catcher Hadley is their cousin he did rodeo and football. Went to school with them all.
                  Ah that's right. Been a while. Was confused about them. They could rodeo and play ball with anyone.

I played baseball and football we with Josh on BBs teams when we were kids.

Comment

John Layfield Fox Business Contributor

Better known as Bradshaw of WWE fame.

Really amazing guy.

Or maybe Doyle Brunson Professional Poker Player.

Or maybe Slinging Sammy Baugh, inaugural member of the NFL hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                      I would have been class of '96, but I decided having a daughter and quitting school was a better idea Lord was I ever wrong but I wouldn't trade anything for my daughter, and she was worth every struggle I've had in life she made me a better man, just took a little longer than it should have

Good friend of mine graduated in 96, Jason Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                        Freddy Fender and Bobby Morrow - won a gold medal at the Olympics.
                        Beat me to it....San Benito high

Comment

Richard Linklater, Marcus Luttrell, Caleb Smith, and the now infamous Justin Gilbert

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            Ah that's right. Been a while. Was confused about them. They could rodeo and play ball with anyone.

I played baseball and football we with Josh on BBs teams when we were kids.

What high school you go to? My brother played with josh and I played with Dooley, we went to sulphur

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
                              What high school you go to? My brother played with josh and I played with Dooley, we went to sulphur
                              Small world. Grew up there. Went to Frasche, Lewis, and Sulphur. Moved to TX after freshman year.

Comment

Drew Brees
                                Nick Foles

Comment

Working...
                                X