Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Most famous person from your high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    He did go to McNeese probably around 94 or 95 because he was a few years older than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. I was in middle school when they were there. Man to me that crew may as well have been the Yankees. Dooley, Hadley, Broussard, and they had a few pitchers back then as well. Used to go to every game!

Small world, haven't seen his name in years. Me and my dad went and watched him once when he was playing a game in Houston.

Edit: My wife doesn't know this but we named our daughter Hadley- and that's why haha. Hoping to convince her of a Dooley if another one happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Andrew Friedman, Head of Baseball Operations for the LA Dodgers, went to my Highschool. Doing pretty well for himself

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Smithson Valley High School:

Jason LaRue.... Former MLB catcher for Red, Royals and Cardinals. 11 seasons

Andrew Sendejo NFL Strong safety . 8 years with the Minnesota Vikings... now with the Eagles.
        La rue used to hunt on the land that joined my lease at Christoval back in the early 2000s . Heck it may of been his own property he hunted on I don’t know .

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
          Nolan Ryan
          Go Yellow Jackets!!!!! Class of 84
          Nathan Eovaldi (class of 2008), pitcher, drafted by the Dodgers in senior year

Nolan Ryan (class of 1965), pitcher, held Alvin High School strikeout record for 44 years[11]

Reid Ryan, pitcher, President of Business Operations for the Houston Astros organization[12]

Austin Miller (class of 1994), actor, singer and dancer

George Layne, NFL RB (2001-2004)
          Last edited by Chief Big Toe; 07-02-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Rip Torn - Taylor TX

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Mike Jones!!!!!!!

Classic!

Comment

In addtion to Max McGee, we had a half dozen other NFLers gradumacated from White Oak, a pretty good record for the small school, but I would not call them famous. Some may have remembered Mike Barber with the Oilers.

Miss Texas 1969, Dana Dowell, also was from White Oak.
                Last edited by Burnadell; 07-02-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Earl Campbell

Comment

Billy Bob Thorton He is 2 years older than me and lived about 2 blocks over

Comment

Priest Holmes went John Marshall in SA. My brother played HS football with him.

Comment

Mission High School, Mission, TX

Tom Landry
                        Tito Santana (Merced Solis, WWE wrestler-we graduated the same year - '71.)
                        Kika de la Garza (former chair of the House Agriculture Committee)

Comment

I went To Westfield High School in Spring. The most famous people I’m aware of are.

Steve Wisniewski “Football Player”
                          Kim Zmeskal “Gymnast”

Comment

Amon G. Carter - Creator of the FW Star Telegram
                            James Burr V Allred -33rd Gov. of Texas
                            Cory Fitzner - Radio Personality "The Fitz"
                            Brandon Workman - Current pitcher for the Boston Redsox - World Series X2

Bowie, TX

Comment

Johnny Lee (before I was born)

I played College Football with Marshall Faulk. Super nice guy and hit like a freight train.

Comment

Dennis Hopper

Comment

Working...
                                X