• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji2][emoji23][emoji115]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      My little girl caught her first red Sunday. I casted it out for her and she did the rest.

Man that's good stuff!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Man that's good stuff!!

I love it man. Hardest part was getting her to throw it back. Lol. She's like her daddy and wants to kill them all. Lol.

Comment

I love it man. Hardest part was getting her to throw it back. Lol. She's like her daddy and wants to kill them all. Lol.
          Fish fry daddy!!

Comment

I bought some plans with the idea of building a scooter over the winter. I’m not sure I want to try it though. Lol. You’re running a little Texas skiff correct? What’s wrong with that boat? That is a 2 man flats skiff.

I’ve always liked the idea of the H Craft style little boat plus I’ve wanted to build my own for about five years now.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              Has anyone ever built there own boat (DIY, not ordered)? I just ordered a couple plans and should start a small two man flats Skiff after I wrap up this bathroom remodel [emoji2361]

Michael

Built mucho skiffs and oyster skiffs , any questions, I’ll answer them

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                Built mucho skiffs and oyster skiffs , any questions, I’ll answer them

Thank you!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  I’ve always liked the idea of the H Craft style little boat plus I’ve wanted to build my own for about five years now.

Michael

I’ve got a little skiff like that I’ll give you if you want it.

Comment

I’ve got a little skiff like that I’ll give you if you want it.

I appreciate the offer but I’ve been looking forward to building one for several years.

Michael

Comment

I purchased my first bay boat this summer. Ive been on boys my whole life just never owned one. I’ve fished quite a bit out of port aransas but always with a guide or someone who called all the shots. I’ve got our RV down in Rockport the whole month of October. I’m gonna be taking the family down to fish this weekend and weather permitting a couple more weekends this month. Where and what should I target. I’m not picky on species just want to have a good time with the family. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Well since no deer lease this year again for the 3 yr in a roll lol,so I’ve been fishing more lately fished and caught a few for the fish fry !!!
                        Also took the granddaughter out for her first fishing trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wasn’t real fast but steady enough to keep us interested. In the surf. No bulls landed yet. We did hook one today, he spit the hook coming over the sandbar, probably 34-36”.

Comment

^^^ nicely done boyzzz.... I still got the fishing bug, maybe I'll roll out this weekend while everyone is sitting in their blinds...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              ^^^ nicely done boyzzz.... I still got the fishing bug, maybe I'll roll out this weekend while everyone is sitting in their blinds...
                              We need to do at least one more multi boat weekday trip I think

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                We need to do at least one more multi boat weekday trip I think

Yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X