No announcement yet.

Menard/Mason/Brady 2019-2020 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we dont duck hunt but its nothing to see a couple hundred teal on the pond as well as other ducks.

Comment

Y’all own this place or just lease it. I know of a lot of guys that would dream of having something like that lol. How big is that pond/lake?

Comment

We lease it. And when its full i wanna say 10 acres, when its low maybe an acre or 2

Comment

That’s awesome. At least with that much water you dont have to worry about the bucks not having a drink. Y’all have a wildlife heaven it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
            We lease it. And when its full i wanna say 10 acres, when its low maybe an acre or 2
            I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I sent you a PM.
              i responded...i think lol Im not the best at TBH messaging.

Comment

Spotted this axis in Lohn 3 weekends ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nandosubia View Post
                  Spotted this axis in Lohn 3 weekends ago.

I hope they multiply by the 1,000's in the county!!!!!!

Comment

Just spoke to my dad and he said he hammered a good 10 this morning! I’ll update when I get pics!

Comment

How much rain did y’all get down that way these past few days?

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                        Just spoke to my dad and he said he hammered a good 10 this morning! I’ll update when I get pics!
                        Well....

Comment

Wife Got One

My wife killed this one yesterday evening, he is her best buck so far. Our goal this year was to get her one good enough to shoulder mount since she doesn’t have one yet. We had this deer come in chasing a doe last Saturday evening but it was too dark for her to shoot. We watched him fight another mature 8pt for 3 to 4 minutes and chase the other deer off. Well we were in the same stand this Saturday evening and he came out earlier.

[IMG] upload image[/IMG]

Comment

Beautiful buck! Congratulations to her!

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                              My wife killed this one yesterday evening, he is her best buck so far. Our goal this year was to get her one good enough to shoulder mount since she doesn’t have one yet. We had this deer come in chasing a doe last Saturday evening but it was too dark for her to shoot. We watched him fight another mature 8pt for 3 to 4 minutes and chase the other deer off. Well we were in the same stand this Saturday evening and he came out earlier.

[IMG] upload image[/IMG]
                              Congrats to the Wife! Super nice buck!

Comment

I feel like the rut is going to really heat up this week after this next cold front blows through. I just watched a REALLY mature buck cruising open country about 8:45 AM. He did not have a doe with him but was doing a whole lot of winding where the girls had been.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X