No announcement yet.

Commemorative knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There really are no words! I know because I went thru this 9 years ago. Your norm as you used to know it will forever change, but know that thru God, Family and friends, It does get better! God Bless you and yours! Lots of emotion just typing this!! Always here for a Brother if you need it!!

Comment

Screen got a little blurry reading over this thread. My prayers will be with you and your family. With a 19 yo daughter running the roads, this hit close to home.
      Last edited by Backwoods101; 06-27-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bobby you have become a member of a unique club that no one wants to join. There are a bunch of us on the Green Screen who have had to bury a child... In my case, it was the most horrible thing I could ever imagine happening to my wife and me. Our son was 27. I pray for healing for y'all's hearts. It can and will happen, though only time will know when... Please understand that the hole left in your hearts by this wound will be filled with something. I pray you let God fill it in some manner. If you ever want to talk, reach out to me. I'm 6 years down this new road...

Precious Lord, hear our mournful pleas. Cover Bobby's family with you boundless Love and Grace. Give them supernatural peace as they have to deal with this horrible tragedy! Lord God, we know that You understand what it is to lose a child. You gave up Your only Son that we may truly know You. For that we are forever thankful. We ask You Lord, to soften these hearts and fill them with Your Agape Love. Make their grief short and in Your time, allow them the opportunity to choose to have their Joy back that is in You. In that Name that is above all names, Jesus Christ our Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

I cannot begin to imagine - Thinking of you and your Family

Comment

I am beyond words. Thank yall for the prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyliv2fish View Post
                  hope all is doing well.

I hope this is ok to post on this forum.

I lost my 20 year old daughter Felicity to a car wreck this past week. I was wanting to have a commemorative knife made that I can use but with colors and such that my daughter loved. If you know someone please give them my number 8325277436.

Thank
                  Bobby
                  I feel your pain Bobby, I lost my 21 yr old daughter a phew years back. One day at a time my friend.

Comment

Can’t say enough about they knife makers on this forum. Great dudes, great product. However, god bless you for your loss, if there is something I can do For you please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the condolences. Means alot to see so many people take time from their day.

Thank you.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Working...
                        X