No announcement yet.

Commemorative knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't even see straight after reading this. Our condolences go out to you and your family sir. Y'all will definitely be in our prayers this evening

Comment

Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Thank yall so much.
        I started this thread to find a life maker that would help making me a knife in remembering my daughter. The condolences have my wife and I in tears. Thank yall.

I cant seem to figure out how to close the thread.

Comment

This was brought to my attention by another member but seen Bjankowski has already offered as did others on here which does not surprise me because they're good people. I can't even imagine and are so very sorry for your loss, we will be in prayer continually for your entire family for comfort and peace.

Comment

So sorry to read this, prayers for you and your family

Comment

Oh man, I cant even imagine...prayers up for you and your family!! You've had several offers already for the knife by some great guys and I'd like to offer my services to you as well. Let me know if I can help. I'm so sorry for your loss...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to here of your loss!!

Comment

I am so sorry about your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

The words I have are prayers. I can’t imagine. I’m sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyliv2fish View Post
                        Thank yall so much.
                        I started this thread to find a life maker that would help making me a knife in remembering my daughter. The condolences have my wife and I in tears. Thank yall.

I cant seem to figure out how to close the thread.
                        Hey Brother,
                        Got your other PM, non issue at all. It is apparent that ALOT of people know your family and loved Felicity. Continued heartfelt prayers for every so strongly affected by your loss. Only a moderator can close this thread but I think you & the wife should let it run it's course.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family in you time of loss.

Comment

So sorry to hear. TBH is family and many of us are lifting you and your wife up in prayer for your loss. If I can be of any help as well, please let me know and I’d be happy to craft a knife in memory of your sweet Felicity.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss and am so proud of all our knife makers here offering to help out. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

I'm no knife maker, but I will lift you and your wife up with prayers of peace and comfort.

Comment

Working...
                                X