Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
    THIS! Giving me serious tired head!
    I haven't laughed that hard in a long time![emoji1787] The Dirk segue was awesome!![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      This guy is an idiot and he seems to be blissfully unaware that he is an idiot. So you go on a solo wilderness hike without a simple emergency kit? A firestarter, whistle, maybe a solar phone charger? Then he panics - BECAUSE OF ANTS - and loses his water and pack on the first night? When he was talking about killing himself with a rock I started to think it was one of Gordon's 8:40 bit characters.
      I was glued to his un-punctuated story![emoji1787]
      He said Arkansas had the purest water in the world.My first thought was how I hate Ozarka bottled water![emoji1787]

Comment

Jerp,they weren't just ants.They were GIANT ants!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
          Ok then....
          You either get it,or you don't.

Comment

I'm listening on the app so I can hear it again. He sounds even dumber the second time. "Experienced Hiker" is completely unprepared. I know the Lord was with him, but did he seriously just say the Holy Spirit told him "YOU GOT IT!"?

Comment

That's when Gordo said,"I had no idea Jesus talked like a car salesman"[emoji1787]

Comment

What a trainwreck. Lucky he survived. Lost his pack and water flask on night 1!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep he almost went out of the gene pool. Who the h*ll gets lost in Arkansas anyway! Turned around for a little while maybe but lost for days.

Comment

Suicide by rock on day 2 or 3 was the most shocking decision. I’d take my chances with starvation or bears. Gordo’s constant jabs were spot on and hilarious. The car salesman line had me rolling. Pure gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"I have to tell you fellas" I can't believe this guy survived and after hearing him talk I almost think he faked this whole thing.

Comment

he was an interesting cat for sure. love the ticket though!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          "I have to tell you fellas" I can't believe this guy survived and after hearing him talk I almost think he faked this whole thing.
                          Fellas, I had a weird feeling listening to this too. Story didn't make total sense to me. I'm not familiar with the area he was at. But I'd be surprised if you couldn't wake up in the morning and pick a direction (follow the sun east) and walk for a couple hours without hitting a road. I could be wrong but something seemed off. He said he lost his meds so maybe he just wasn't thinking straight at all.

Comment

Don't ignore - ...got lost on the way to the studio this morning...

Weird tale on many levels. Gordon can always be counted on to deliver.

Comment

I really wanted to hear it and missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I really wanted to hear it and missed it.
                                Check out the unticket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X