2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
    Well I walked to lake Houston about 5:30am Sat morning. Caught 3 tiny 1s on a rat l trap on the bayou. No bites on the lake.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nice dude!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

The wife and I fun fished Rayburn 2 weeks ago and hit a school of bass stacked up on the outside edge of the brush. Picked up 50+ in about 2 hours fishing magnum trick worms Texas rigged with 1/8 ounce weight. Biggest around 5.5 lbs. Best 5 would have hit 20 lbs. Just a bunch of solid fish. Most fun the wife has had bass fishing, reminded me of the good ole days.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        I want to fish Fork so bad! One of my bucket list trips I plan on crossing off.

Sierracharlie out…
        Now is a good time to go, especially if you like fishing deep.

Comment

Also caught a bass tagged for the basscashbash, it ended April, 31 will be entering next year for sure, would have been a 1500.00 fish if I was entered and caught before tournament ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
            The wife and I fun fished Rayburn 2 weeks ago and hit a school of bass stacked up on the outside edge of the brush. Picked up 50+ in about 2 hours fishing magnum trick worms Texas rigged with 1/8 ounce weight. Biggest around 5.5 lbs. Best 5 would have hit 20 lbs. Just a bunch of solid fish. Most fun the wife has had bass fishing, reminded me of the good ole days.
            Days like that are super special as they are hard to come by.

Comment

Biggest this year, over 7, don’t know how much though. About the same size as my pb of 7.6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moved to Lake Fork in 1993 from DFW. Opened a fishing lodge. Haven't fished since. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  Now is a good time to go, especially if you like fishing deep.

I like me a good deep cranking bite fo sho!

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post

Man you are killing em it sounds like!

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                  Moved to Lake Fork in 1993 from DFW. Opened a fishing lodge. Haven't fished since. lol.

Well that awesome and crap at the same time!

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                  Biggest this year, over 7, don’t know how much though. About the same size as my pb of 7.6!

Freaking stud!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                    What fishing lodge do you own?

Comment

This time of year dad and I used to kill them mid morning, and afternoon on Carolina rigs on to of points 20’-25’ on ray Roberts, and Fork. I’d like to do that again...still remember some spots on Ray Bob.

Comment

So far this yr 9.8# and 10.00#. Also got a 10.25# but picture won’t load. Getting a replica done of the bottom fish due to its amazing colors!!

[ATTACH]960913[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]960914[/ATTACH]
                        Last edited by BrandonA; 06-17-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Oak creek

Amistad

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                            Went to Fayette County on Saturday. Fished for 6.5 hours and caught 4. Big fish for the day was a little over 3.5 pounds (picture). Probably the windiest and roughest I've ever seen that lake.
                            Ha!!! You prolly saw us. Blue and white center console. My son and I caught 15 or 20 with the biggest being 4.6 and caught in the background of your photo

Even caught one on a saltwater bait...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              What fishing lodge do you own?
                              Check it out: https://lakeforklodge.com

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                Something we can agree on that isn’t college football [emoji6]

Sierracharlie out…
                                Wont be long we will be shootin salvos at one another about that! Let me get it started, "Go Tigers!"

Nice fish gentleman, especially the one BA is holding.

Comment

Working...
                                X