1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Sweetheart, I aint b*******, just for the record.
    I got your back on this. You did say, and I quote: "in for a TREAT"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      I’d planned to go to the gym today, too, but had (minor) surgery yesterday and was told all I should do today is rest, dang it.
      Translation: I’m high as a kite.👍👍

Comment

Water flow from the fridge dispenser was slow so I had to replace the water filter, I was very inconvenienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          I swear, you’d bi*** if we hung you with a brand new rope!
          Yep. I want an old rope.

The durn donut shop didn't have any apple fritters ready this morning!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My wife made my eggs over easy instead of over medium like I like them. And the Bacon wasn't crispy like my mom always made it.

Comment

Got a brand new ATV battery in mail and went to install it and it's dead! WTC..
              now gotta wait for another one to come in the mail..
              Yeah I live in the country and local auto parts store don't have one..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                My wife made my eggs over easy instead of over medium like I like them. And the Bacon wasn't crispy like my mom always made it.
                Run her off Jay. Life is to short.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  I got your back on this. You did say, and I quote: "in for a TREAT"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                  And I meant it

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Count your blessings...mustard and pickles have no business anywhere near a hamburger....

^^Having to share interweb space with dry burger munchers who spew incoherent things like this![emoji6]^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      I ordered a Hamburger yesterday with pickles and onions and jalapenos. They forgot the pickles. Son of a *****.

Ordered a $24 gourmet burger from a food-truck at an outdoor bar and said extra pickles like I always do because that’s the perfect burger. The lady waited until I paid with my card to tell me they were out of pickles. Was ****** every bite I took with my tall IPA helping me drown away my sorrows.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post

Ordered a $24 gourmet burger from a food-truck at an outdoor bar and said extra pickles like I always do because that’s the perfect burger. The lady waited until I paid with my card to tell me they were out of pickles. Was ****** every bite I took with my tall IPA helping me drown away my sorrows.

I stopped to get an oil change at a Valvoline oil change place the other day. I sat in my truck for 20 minutes when they came out and said they were out of oil.

Comment

Originally posted by hearhlong14 View Post
                          Water flow from the fridge dispenser was slow so I had to replace the water filter, I was very inconvenienced.

My fridge filter light has been on for a year. The water still flows, so the light stays on. It is slightly annoying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            I stopped to get an oil change at a Valvoline oil change place the other day. I sat in my truck for 20 minutes when they came out and said they were out of oil.
                            They had one job....

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                              They had one job....
                              Right?

Comment

This morning my Keurig stopped brewing halfway through my first morning cup of death wish coffee........

Comment

Working...
                                X