1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    I’d planned to go to the gym today, too, but had (minor) surgery yesterday and was told all I should do today is rest, dang it.
    Shaun, as I’ve told my wife before the nail salon is not a medical facility.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
      I wish I had yall's problem. My wife turned fifty a while back and thinks we are teenager rabits again. It's wearing me out I've not got to watch the news take a shower alone in a few months. oh and I have to sneak out in the mornings or she will make me late to work.
      You misspelled rabbits

Comment

Originally posted by ktjones View Post
        Understand. Mine hit 50 in April. Wearin' me out!
        Wait till she gets 55, yall in for a treat

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 8 years in a row.
          This made me laugh. Read it again and still laughed. I’m looking forward to reading it later this afternoon.👍👍

Comment

^^^^^

I was hoping to make your ''write it down list''.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
              ^^^^^

I was hoping to make your ''write it down list''.
              You did. And made my day too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Shaun, as I’ve told my wife before the nail salon is not a medical facility.

Isn’t ironic, then, that we spend more money at the nail salon than we do at any medical facility?

Comment

Isn’t ironic, then, that we spend more money at the nail salon than we do at any medical facility?
                  Yes it is ironic. I’ve posted her picture in every nail salon in ours and all surrounding counties to inform that she is on Americas Most Wanted list and they still let her in. One owner even told me “ You mind own business. I pay bill here, no you. You go now”. Those little oriental ladies are feisty.

Comment

CEL popped up on the dash of my truck. Looked up the code and it's for the active grille shutter. About a $350 fix. It doesn't make the truck run/act any different so I'm going to wait to replace it but that dang light is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Wait till she gets 55, yall in for a treat

You men ((eye roll)). First, you bi*** because you don’t get enough, then you bi*** because she won’t leave you alone.

I swear, you’d bi*** if we hung you with a brand new rope!

Comment

You can’t say hung on a open forum. You’ll get the thread whacked!!

Comment

Hah! Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
                            CEL popped up on the dash of my truck. Looked up the code and it's for the active grille shutter. About a $350 fix. It doesn't make the truck run/act any different so I'm going to wait to replace it but that dang light is annoying.
                            Try a piece of electrical tape... over the light

Comment

Now we b**** cause you said "hung" [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You men ((eye roll)). First, you bi*** because you don’t get enough, then you bi*** because she won’t leave you alone.

Sweetheart, I aint b*******, just for the record.

Comment

Working...
                                X