No announcement yet.

SpyPoint Link Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want to ruin my luck but mine has been out since Saturday and working so far. I am showing full bars and pics are coming in like they should

Comment

they are junk

Comment

Have 3 out for 2 weeks so far and no issues. 2 more just came in yesterday. T-mobile works great at my place for some reason. Takes very good pictures for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SpyPoint Link Micro

I don’t like how small/ far away it makes the deer seem. Anything not right on top of the camera is hard to get a good look at. That being said it is transmitting pictures and working as it should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have tried for 3 days now and spent over 3 hours between the “live chat” and being on hold waiting to get someone on the phone with no luck. Mine randomly stopped sending pictures and i literally cant get any help. They haven’t returned an email in over 72 hours. Every time i get within 3 people on the “live chat” it says I’m disconnected and i go to the back of the que which is to about number 20-25. I called and sent messages this morning at 8 am sharp, and just now hung up at 9:18 without every getting to speak to anybody on the phone or on chat. I have spent the extra money to upgrade plans also and this is the crap service they put out. Terrible.

Also the picture quality is not good. Only only goo picture is anything within 5 ft.

Comment

Just a heads up, I got the brackets in today and they still didn’t allow me to hook the antenna up.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                Just a heads up, I got the brackets in today and they still didn’t allow me to hook the antenna up.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0169PS1RI..._10pCDbD18SVDA
                Do they not fit the antenna you have or the camera?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0169PS1RI..._10pCDbD18SVDA
                  Man, I apologize. I forgot that Spypoint uses weird connectors. They are RP SMA connectors. The pin is backwards. Im sorry about that.
                  If your antenna is female threads with a male pin, these should fit:

Last edited by roughneck266; 09-09-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                    Man, I apologize. I forgot that Spypoint uses weird connectors. They are RP SMA connectors. The pin is backwards. Im sorry about that.
                    If your antenna is female threads with a male pin, these should fit:

https://www.amazon.com/DHT-Electroni...s%2C177&sr=8-6

No sweat, got the new ones ordered. Hopefully I can get a little signal at the lease.

Comment

Ok I bought three at Tractor Supply on sale. So far I am happy. The infrared is bad azz... I have used about all brands and this one is far superior.

No issues yet, I like the app too. Camera is real simple one switch and that's off and on. Dont need to be at the camera for any other reason.

Once activated you get 30 days unlimited pics. This gives you time to adjust for false pics and such.

App is user friendly and subscription is affordable for month to month. If you refer a friend you get another free unlimited month.

I read alot of negative about customer service and use. So far no service needed. We will see. It appears problems start after 60 days...return policy limits.

Cheers
                      Sean

Comment

Been running flawlessly. I plan on getting more.

Wonder if this is a light site?

SPYPOINT Link Micro with 16GB MicroSD (Smallest on The Market!) Wireless/Cellular Trail Camera, Fast 4G Photo Transmission w/Preactivated SIM, Fully Configurable via App [FBS1OX] - $59.00 : classichop.com
                        Last edited by Spearchunker; 09-18-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                          Been running flawlessly. I plan on getting more.

Wonder if this is a light site?

SPYPOINT Link Micro with 16GB MicroSD (Smallest on The Market!) Wireless/Cellular Trail Camera, Fast 4G Photo Transmission w/Preactivated SIM, Fully Configurable via App [FBS1OX] - $59.00 : classichop.com
                          https://www.classichop.com/micro-w-p...nt-on-4g-photo
                          Did you try to buy from this site? If it’s legit that’s an outstanding price.

Comment

I'm guessing there are no more sales going on these?

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                              I'm guessing there are no more sales going on these?
                              I bought a AT&T version from Be Reel Outdoors 135.36. That was Friday the 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                                Did you try to buy from this site? If it’s legit that’s an outstanding price.
                                I did. Used PayPal so we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X