No announcement yet.

SpyPoint Link Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just set my Link Micro up yesterday, just around the house. Immediately had issues with the app. Took two calls to the support line to get it fixed. Image quality was about what I've gotten with other cellular cameras.

Comment

I have 3 Spartan LINK Evo that have worked as they should

Comment

That is the link to the solar setup I use. I have 6 of these cams now after this sale and all have solar

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
          Does Covert have the same kind of plans where you don’t have to go to the ATT store ?
          Basically the same plans. I have a Covert AT&T and went with the $9.99/month for 5,000 images plan. Payment and service goes through Covert. It says $5 per additional camera if I wanted to have multiple cameras on the same plan.

Comment

I have two of the spypoint link micros with nationwide coverage. I mist have gotten lucky because mine work just fine. I have it set on medium sensitivity and only get deer pics, no wind blown grass. I have it transmitting 6 times a day and usually have them within 5 mins of that transmittal time. Only thing i need to do is add an external battery pack, its going through the batteries pretty quick but it is on a free choice feeder thats getting hammered right now.

Comment

The hme solar setup is awesome. I have mine send immediately after pics and it stays at 100%

Comment

Night time photos are best in areas where the ir light is able to reflect off
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  Basically the same plans. I have a Covert AT&T and went with the $9.99/month for 5,000 images plan. Payment and service goes through Covert. It says $5 per additional camera if I wanted to have multiple cameras on the same plan.
                  Thanks friend.... looks like I’ll be getting a Covert. What model do you like?

Comment

Man I don’t know what to do...half of the folks that’s got one says it works ok the other half says it doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      Man I don’t know what to do...half of the folks that’s got one says it works ok the other half says it doesn’t.
                      it seems like that with all of them. covert seems to tip the scale of 50% more than the rest. think I will just wait. browning is supposed to be coming out with one. if its anything like the strike force it will be awesome.

Comment

Just ordered one from the Academy due today the 26th, there was a thread on AT that a bunch of us fools jumped on - $105.99 with free shipping.

I’m going to get a 10’ cable off fleabay to stick the antenna up higher in the tree and hopefully get a bit better cellular reception.

Comment

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
                          Just ordered one from the Academy due today the 26th, there was a thread on AT that a bunch of us fools jumped on - $105.99 with free shipping.

I’m going to get a 10’ cable off fleabay to stick the antenna up higher in the tree and hopefully get a bit better cellular reception.
                          when you get it set up let us know how its doing!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                            I returned mine after reading these posts
                            I hate dealing with cameras that are not dependable.
                            This was going to be more for security.

Bought my girls some new perch fishing poles for a road trip next week with the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
                              SpyPoint offers a kit for $50 and it is 12 volt. Does anyone know what size pin connection the camera takes and if it is center negative or positive?
                              I would think the polarity of the pins are standard - there might be different sizes but that should be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X