No announcement yet.

tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not a emergency or commercial vehicle PLEASE stay inside today! We’re running here at UPS (customers have to have their stuff) and we’d rather not be in these conditions. So for everyone’s sake including ours the less vehicles on the road the better [emoji1374][emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The news is saying it is going to drop down to South Houston and we could see 3 more inches by 1:00.

Go away dang it................

Comment

Ok Imelda can officially heck off

Comment

No way for me to get to the office in New Caney. 59 south is shutdown in Cleveland. It's pretty crazy how much rain Cleveland to Kingwood got in the last 6hrs. We are just at 1.75" for the week so far.

Comment

Relentless here....The front of house will be ok. Backyard is not holding up well, though. Hoping we can get a break so some of this can run off.

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                The sustained hourly rainfall amounts for this storm is much more than Harvey. I believe this is why some people are flooding now, that did not with Harvey.
                Exactly. Harvey was spread out over a couple of days. Top it off that area already had wide spread 5-10" totals BEFORE this deluge started yesterday evening. Worst case scenario.

Unfortunately, there is no feeder band sitting on the coast/just offshore to rob inflow into these bands that are set up now. Walked out side this morning and you can just feel the moisture in the air is ridiculous.

Stay safe LuBowhunter!

Comment

Gettin Wild in Conroe that’s a 4’ embankment off the side of the road it’s 8” over the road and MOVING! Can only imagine how bad it is over by Beaumont becareful and prayers up!

Comment

It seems to be a totally different deal than Harvey, but might be just as destructive if this band doesnt move. Kind of getting scary at this point. I’m dry, but if we get another big round like we just got it’s gonna be bad for a lot of folks.

Comment

Jeez... Y'all be safe out there. The heavy stuff is barely starting to make it into Tomball area.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        Relentless here....The front of house will be ok. Backyard is not holding up well, though. Hoping we can get a break so some of this can run off.

Prayers!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          Jeez... Y'all be safe out there. The heavy stuff is barely starting to make it into Tomball area.

I’m here now. Getting ready for it. Let me know if you need anything

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            I’m here now. Getting ready for it. Let me know if you need anything

Appreciate that, sir. Same to you.

Unfortunately, I'm here at the office. As soon as we get the word (hopefully soon), I'm headed to my third floor apt

Comment

Felling bad for you guys dealing with all the water. We've been lucky thus far.

Comment

t’s getting bad out on the Prairie! Much worse than Harvey. No water in the house yet but if this rain doesn’t let up some we’re gonna take on water

Comment

Working...
                                X