• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing definitely has a wet side and a dry side
    East of Houston wet.
    West not so much

Comment

No idea how much fell overnight but my yard and driveway are under water. Looks like we are about to be over the worst of it. And not a moment too soon.

Comment

We need it to shift west towards Llano!

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
          My rain gauge has been empty for months here in Old Ocean.
          I dumped out 2.75" this morning. No standing water yet.

That’s crazy. I’m out by the liquor store on 521. Dumped 7” out yesterday evening and another 4 this morning when I headed to work, still raining there. Ditches are full, water everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
            11.25" in Angleton and counting.

Ouch!!! Only at 6” of rain across from NASA. Brazoria County was hammered. Saw that Sargent, Tx received 17 inches of rain. Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              So far we are under .5" total near Livingston. I'm at the office in New Caney now it is pouring pretty good and has been for a little while. I may take my computer and work from the house today so I don't have to deal with people who can't drive in the rain later today.
              How low is Lake Livingston right now? I am not going to lie, I hope the rain misses yall. When they open the flood gates wide open on Livingston, we are pretty much guaranteed to flood at our property now.

Comment

Folks that don't need it are getting more than they want and my place in Walker county is dry as a popcorn fart. So close, yet still so far.

You folks that are in the thick of it, hope everyone stays safe and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  How low is Lake Livingston right now? I am not going to lie, I hope the rain misses yall. When they open the flood gates wide open on Livingston, we are pretty much guaranteed to flood at our property now.
                  I haven't paid attention to the lake lately. We live 10 mins away from it. I hope y'all stay good downstream. Above the lake has received very little rain so far.

Comment

Oops.....just saw that Sargent, Tx has had over 21” from an earlier post.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      I haven't paid attention to the lake lately. We live 10 mins away from it. I hope y'all stay good downstream. Above the lake has received very little rain so far.
                      That is good to hear! Thank you sir. The last 3 years have been rough on us. The only thing we have going in our favor right now is that the ground is not saturated and can absorb some water this go around.

Comment

Looks like we're in for a bumpy ride here in Beaumont today! As long as it doesn't hangout for 4-5 days we'll be fine.

Comment

Don't know how much rain we're up to here in Humble, but it's been pouring down hard most all morning non-stop... Looks like it should be cold outside... like a Winter day... but it's pretty hot and muggy...

Comment

wish it would jog to the west some. we are dry in central texas

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                              Looks like we're in for a bumpy ride here in Beaumont today! As long as it doesn't hangout for 4-5 days we'll be fine.
                              Radar looks like it is sliding your way. Just got of the phone with Classic Chevrolet.

Comment

Just poured 7.5 out of the rain gauge. It can move on now....wishing it would move on to the Guadalupe and not to the east!

Comment

Working...
                                X