Women and Their Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    It’s a dad issue. He’s a dirt bag. So she thinks all guys are I guess. Her mom is as good as gold luckily. And 2 1/2 years invested. Not trying to hit it and quit it.

I was way past 2-1/2 years invested in a girlfriend, she was Hot but she was also jealous and clingy. Moving on was the best thing I ever did. She is now divorced again after 5 marriages and I’m still happily married after nearly 27 years

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
      Just gotta decide what your level of hot and crazy is.
      Hes now proved one side

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      I was way past 2-1/2 years invested in a girlfriend, she was Hot but she was also jealous and clingy. Moving on was the best thing I ever did. She is now divorced again after 5 marriages and I’m still happily married after nearly 27 years
      Don't take marriage advice from this dude. Hes the one that kept me out late drinking beer and shooting fish from an airboat back in the day.

all kidding aside, that was before cell phones and my woman wasn't the only one worried. His wife is a good girl for putting up with him for near 30 years

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Yup, 2-1/2 years or not, sounds like he is upside down in the relationship and will never see good equity. Cut your losses now bud.

Comment

Go to her place, bang her dog, poop in her bed, and leave. You'll show her who's the boss.

Comment

It has been my experience in the past that the addition of silicone or saline into the body of a female gives them the cray cray...

Now I'm not suggesting that is the case here but the evidence of the above sentence is overwhelming......

Comment

My gf is working this week in Austin and has been pretty stressed about being away from home. Today I had to take my dog to the vet because she was throwing up and laying there hyperventilating. I left my phone in the truck when I took her in. When we got out of the vet I took my pup home and dropped her off, didn’t look at my phone laying there. Once I got her home I went and got my phone and saw I had 3 missed calls. I call her back and she flips **** and calls me a liar about where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing. Unreal, sure puts a damper on an already crappy afternoon

Pup is fine, had a bone shard lodged in her throat and couldn’t get it out.
              This relationship is over. She doesn’t believe/trust you. Hope y’all don’t live together

Comment

No matter how goodlooking they are, someone somewhere is sick of their crap

Comment

Get used to it, probably for a long time, if you stick with her or vice versa. My wife used to do the same thing. I am bad about laying something down and not being able to find it two minutes later, such as my phone. But, I have many times, laid my phone down, then walked to one of my neighbor's places to help them fix something or go hang out and BS. Those will be the times, when my wife calls, she will very seldom call me, when I am working, maybe once every two to three weeks, possibly six weeks. But if I lay my phone down and walk over to a neighbor's shop and help him with something, for a couple hours. By the time I get back to my shop, I likely will have 10 missed calls and four texts from my wife. If so, she is ****** off. Used to be really bad five plus years ago, she is getting better. She now understands, I am not good at keeping track of time, my keys, my phone, wallet or most anything else. I make it a point to tell her about going and helping the neighbors when I do so, when I get home, if she did not call while I was at a neighbor's shop. Then one of my neighbor's likes to drink beer in the afternoon, he will call me to come down to his place and drink a few beers with him. My wife knows him well and has no problem with me hanging out at his place.
                  In the past two years or so, she has finally gotten to where she understands, I just wonder off from my shop on a regular basis, to either help someone or go hand out with Frank and drink beer. So in recent times, she does not flip out and call fifty times and text me 30 times, when I don't answer. It's taken a long time to get to this.
                  Part of the reason I am sure he now does not flip out, is because she now associates with more intelligent women than in the past. She has a new job, she now works around a bunch of much more intelligent women, since that point, she has stopped with thinking I am with some other woman, every time I don't answer my phone. He last job, that she had for many years, she had a bunch of women, that were of low intelligence and those women were all ways telling her I was cheating on her, when my wife told them about various things. The longer hours I worked in the shop, the more I was cheating, according to what the women that worked for her, convinced her of.

She loves her new job and I really love her new job. The women she works around now, don't put stupid thoughts in her head all the time. Then she is also making a lot more money. Women talk, they talk about crap they should not talk to with other women they are around. If those other women are the Jerry Springer watching type, you are going to catch hell.

Comment

Go ahead and download one of those phone tracking apps so she can track your every move. That should help her calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      It has been my experience in the past that the addition of silicone or saline into the body of a female gives them the cray cray...

Now I'm not suggesting that is the case here but the evidence of the above sentence is overwhelming......
                      Yep. crazy how that works.

Comment

It’s a dad issue. He’s a dirt bag. So she thinks all guys are I guess. Her mom is as good as gold luckily. And 2 1/2 years invested. Not trying to hit it and quit it.
                        Dude in the end the decision is up to you if you want to "stick it out" with her (if you can get her to talk to you). Once she cools off sit her down and have a serious talk about how this situation is BS.. If yall end up getting married one day take pre marital counseling.. Best of luck man

Comment

I dated an older, attractive, endowed, crazy girl for a while. It was awesome. And it sucked ***. Every. ****. Day.

Comment

Been there, done that

My gf is working this week in Austin and has been pretty stressed about being away from home. Today I had to take my dog to the vet because she was throwing up and laying there hyperventilating. I left my phone in the truck when I took her in. When we got out of the vet I took my pup home and dropped her off, didn’t look at my phone laying there. Once I got her home I went and got my phone and saw I had 3 missed calls. I call her back and she flips **** and calls me a liar about where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing. Unreal, sure puts a damper on an already crappy afternoon

Pup is fine, had a bone shard lodged in her throat and couldn’t get it out.
                            Run while you can. She will NEVER change.

Comment

Jake, proceed with caution!! they're all crazy, some hide it better than others. this one ain't hidin it too well.

Comment

Women and Their Quirks

Sounds like you should be dating her Mom. Either way, apples don’t fall far from the tree. Good luck.

In the big picture, everyone is different and there is no same line in the sand. Some can handle more adversity than others.
                                Last edited by triple_duece; 05-09-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X