No announcement yet.

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony, that looks like a great little huntin' spot!!
    Johnny, if you got the rain there that we got in northern Liberty county, that will be one green patch shortly!!

Y'all are all doin' strong work!! It's fun to follow along. I'm gonna head to South Texas Thursday to work on things, then back home Sunday... Will get cameras out on my Liberty County stuff soon... I'm soooo far behind this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Man that looks great Johnny. Some solid destination plots there. I’m pumped to see how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Tony you didn’t happen to go teal hunting today with Riceland Outfitters did you? There’s a guy in some pictures on their Facebook page today and he seems to look a whole lot like you.

Comment

Dry as a powder keg here. Praying for something from this system over next few days. That amount will dictate when and next step in plots. All are dead and ready to seed. Don’t want to plant this early and don’t want to fertilize if we get 7”...

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Tony you didn’t happen to go teal hunting today with Riceland Outfitters did you? There’s a guy in some pictures on their Facebook page today and he seems to look a whole lot like you.

Nah. I don’t duck hunt unless it’s a dry spot and late season lol.

Comment

Got a target for the back yard, not to bad for a city buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to get up at 5, go get 30 sacks of corn, drive to the woods to put them out by myself and come back home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a pretty good feeling next weekend is mostly going to be an opportunity to get rid of a few pigs.

Comment

Nice city buck!

Comment

I’m in Anderson county...we were seeing some good pics back in August, then the cams quit sending...so guess it will be a big surprise on Saturday. I’m gunna go with tons of bucks and doe everywhere...will pack extra arrows...it’s gunna be a massacre!!!!

Comment

How cold does it have to get in ETX to make a noticeable difference in deer activity during the day? I’d like to hear you veterans opinions on this

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                        How cold does it have to get in ETX to make a noticeable difference in deer activity during the day? I’d like to hear you veterans opinions on this

We don't hunt during the day in East Texas...too hot. They move better at night

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          We don't hunt during the day in East Texas...too hot. They move better at night

Haha I was trying to get out of the ETX norm!

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post

For what it’s worth the last couple of months most of the deer I’ve seen have been between 11 AM and 2 PM.

Deer don’t know what air conditioning is. They move when they need to.

Comment

In

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                                In

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                                Yeah you better be in. And you better show us all the big bucks you pass before you kill another stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X