Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some serious skills posted here!

Comment

Leather

Well.
        Attached Files

Comment

I've been thinking about trying my hand at some leather work (mainly firefighter stuff). What do yall think are some tools that are a must have to get started. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Cool, are we back up on this? Then by golly I’ll post some projects.

This is amazingly beautiful work.

Comment

A dangler style sheath, with removable belt loop and ferro rod, with a knife I made from a kit.
              Attached Files

Comment

Some of my work, if anyone needs leather work shoot me a message. I’m a sponsor here and can get you fixed up.

Comment

One of my most popular items, rattlesnake Inlay trapper sheaths.

Comment

My "Ranger" rig was made by a guy named "Dean" who was a guest of the State of Texas. Unfortunately, I expanded beyond capabilities of the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      This is amazingly beautiful work.
                      Why thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        I love nice leather work. I contacted a guy on here about making me a nice heavy 2” wide dog collar. He sent me a txt then never heard from him again. If anyone is interested in making it for me, let me know.
                        Not sure if you're wanting to get into leatherworking, but when I first started that was one of my first projects. Took an old belt I had, cut it to size, sewed the belt clasp in place and used a piece of chain to make the d loop for attaching tags and leash. Then stitched her name into it.

It was super easy and looked great, got lots of compliments on it too. Unfortunately she got sprayed by a skunk point blank and nothing I did could get the smell out, had to toss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post

One of my most popular items, rattlesnake Inlay trapper sheaths.

Thats a great looking sheath, whats your process for integrating the skin since its so thin? Glue the skin to the backing piece, then stitch it, then glue the border piece on and stitch that?

Ive attempted working with some home tanned rattlesnake and get mixed results, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Trapper sheath. Small Trapper in a paddle style sheath.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Knife and sheath I made for a buddy

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knife & sheath.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	24644531

Comment

Working...
                                X