Weak and Rolled Ankles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak and Rolled Ankles

I’m an idiot and wasn’t wearing ankle braces while playing racquetball. Hard lesson re-learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!!!!

Comment

Oooooohhh.....thats a good one!!!

Comment

Ouch!

The older I get the more I appreciate Golf.

Comment

Last time I did that to mine I swear it hurt worse than when I broke my leg. Took forever for swelling to go down.

Comment

Dang!!

Comment

I found a way to fix that sort of thing after a broken ankle playing baseball. I thoroughly researched the subject and discovered recliners cause 0 ankle or leg injuries! Fact!!

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                I found a way to fix that sort of thing after a broken ankle playing baseball. I thoroughly researched the subject and discovered recliners cause 0 ankle or leg injuries! Fact!!
                Lol, but heart disease increases,[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am just like you, and it sucks. Happens on a weekly basis, but it's been 23 yrs since I did it that bad.
                  I've been told breaking your ankle is less painful.
                  I run regularly, do a lot of hiking year around etc, but the only time I ever roll them, is when I'm doing nothing. On a job a take a step backwards, bam, drop to the ground. Walking to the garden, bam. It's extremely annoying and no way to correct it, unless I'm in new shoes. I underpronate, and if I catch the edge just right, my foot rolls out instead of in.
                  Hope you get back on your feet soon

Comment

Looks painful. Hopefully the recovery is smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But it's worth it. Racquetball is the funnest cardio I've found so far

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a good one!!

Comment

I feel for ya. I have super weak ankles and roll mine often. I probably need surgery to repair it. My last one looked like yours. Like a kid drew on me with a marker. Been over a year and hasn’t healed completely

Dang colichie rocks do it 90% of the time for me

Comment

I’ve broken both ankles twice and now they are weak. I roll them all the **** time. Haven’t had one like that in a couple of years though

Comment

I finally broke down and had surgery one my right one about three years ago, best decision ever. I haven’t rolled it once since then and my dumbbutt has dang near tried.

Dr. Crates in Plano is the best, he basically scoped mine, tightened everything back up and cleaned up scar tissue.

Comment

Working...
                              X