No announcement yet.

Weak and Rolled Ankles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that all too well also. My wife calls them my “wankles” - weak ankles. If I’m running with intent it’s rarely an issue. But the smallest rock will roll me up of I’m casually walking. I can only assume the ligaments are really stretched and damaged. It’s getting really bad on my left ankle. Stay off your feet op and let that heal up. Looks rough.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rolled ankle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	24575766I hope the laugh helps. Have done that on each side. Feel for you! KJ

Comment

Man I did that in beer league softball about two years ago. then I continue drinking beer and playing softball that night while I could barely stand on it, didn't take care of it, and it bothered me for about 9 months. Use ice, use heat, rest it

Comment

Weak and Rolled Ankles

I don’t always roll a joint but when I do... it’s my ankle. Hahahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
            Lol, but heart disease increases,[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Party pooper...

Comment

It’s my curse!!!

Comment

man, you really messed that ankle up. haha

Comment

One week update. Walking great. Still wearing a strong brace all the time. Some tenderness but I’m fairly confident I didn’t break or snap anything. But I dang sure stretched out what didn’t need to be stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    I know that all too well also. My wife calls them my “wankles” - weak ankles. If I’m running with intent it’s rarely an issue. But the smallest rock will roll me up of I’m casually walking. I can only assume the ligaments are really stretched and damaged. It’s getting really bad on my left ankle. Stay off your feet op and let that heal up. Looks rough.

That’s how mine was, stretched out or torn. Had a lot of lateral movement. Quick surgery fixed it all up.

Comment

I just sprained my right ankle for the second time a week and a half ago. Hurts more this time, doc says I have bruised bones. Definitely no fun, can’t wait for this pain to go away.

Comment

That looks painful!!

Comment

Been there done that. No ankle brace for church league slow pitch. 4 months of physical therapy. Don’t mind the ant bites mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                          X