Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
    Good flick

They did mess up on Sheriff Jordan's accent a bit. But that's typical for Hollywood. Sheriff Jordan was a good friend of my grandfather who was born, raised and lived his entire life in Bienville Parish. I remember as a kid hearing stores of him going with Sheriff Jordan to transport prisoners to places like California and New York.

I told Nicole when we were watching that I thought you were from Beinville parish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I are watching it now

Comment

My wife and I just watched it.

Comment

Does anyone know if Netflix will put this on a DVD or Blu-Ray disc after awhile or will it just go away after a time? Hate too see this not be available later on.

Comment

I enjoyed it.

Comment

Just finished watching. Well done movie. I really liked this perspective better than the original Bonnie and Clyde.

Comment

I watched it today also. I liked it. Well worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                  Does anyone know if Netflix will put this on a DVD or Blu-Ray disc after awhile or will it just go away after a time? Hate too see this not be available later on.
                  It actually played in “select theaters” before Netflix...I’m betting you can innerweb watch it from somewhere else later

Comment

Bonnie and Clyde were killed?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      Bonnie and Clyde were killed?
                      Spoiler alert!

Comment

My dad said the Dallas police almost shot him one night. He was driving an identical car to what B & C had last been seen in at the time.

Comment

I started it yesterday and finished it today. It sure picked up there at the end. Even though I knew the ending I still found it to be a great movie. I wasn't aware of what all went into finding them.

Comment

Kind of slow up front but overall decent watch.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoyed it. Always like true events and history stuff. There's an old story from generations back that have circulated in my little town. There was a popular old style home cooking Cafe in town, people passing through on hwy 80 (which was the main highway back in that time), would stop for Ms. Long's home cooked meals and pies. B & C stopped by on several occasions. One day someone reported to our justice of the peace (no police Dept back then) that they were in Long's Cafe and asked him what he was going to do about it. He said, "I ain't doing nothing except waving at them when they leave town"! Lol. I actually knew the JP as a kid, J.T. Robertson, he was a character for sure. That little story is actually in a book someone wrote about our little town years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                                I enjoyed it. Always like true events and history stuff. There's an old story from generations back that have circulated in my little town. There was a popular old style home cooking Cafe in town, people passing through on hwy 80 (which was the main highway back in that time), would stop for Ms. Long's home cooked meals and pies. B & C stopped by on several occasions. One day someone reported to our justice of the peace (no police Dept back then) that they were in Long's Cafe and asked him what he was going to do about it. He said, "I ain't doing nothing except waving at them when they leave town"! Lol. I actually knew the JP as a kid, J.T. Robertson, he was a character for sure. That little story is actually in a book someone wrote about our little town years ago.

My great Grandfather was a tollman on the Colorado River near Wallis, Texas and swore they passed thru one night. He chatted with them not knowing who they were and saw their pictures in the paper the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X