No announcement yet.

The Highwaymen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great movie! I didn't know the real story until I watched the movie.
    Need to make a movie about the Gov.

Comment

it was good, a little slow in some parts...odd they never really showed B&C until the end...but I know the movie focused on the Texas Rangers....

Not the best one I have seen, not the worst

Comment

Great film. I was very impressed by Woody and Kevin.

Comment

Finished it up last night, great movie. The wife even sat down and watched it with me. She had no idea about the Grapevine officers. We live about 5 miles from there so gonna take her by.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
            when the Hamers were ambushed in Sweetwater and Frank was shot twice, she grabbed a pistol and fought off the SOB who was about to shoot him from behind with a shotgun. Must have been a pretty tough ol gal.
            i need to order that book too
            Very tough, married Ed Sims when she was 14, she had two daughters while wed to him and after a short two years they divorced. One December day Ed Sims comes to get his daughters for a pre-determined visit and one of the daughters did not want go. Ed grabs the daughter by the arm and man handles her into the car. When he turned around to into the car, she shot him twice......she was 16 at that time. While Ed was rolling around on the ground from the two shots, Gladys brother comes out of the family bank building and finishes him off with a 12ga. shotgun. She was quoted as saying it was a mistake to marry a man out of a family that the Johnson's feuded with.......

Rwc

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. Watched it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                Very tough, married Ed Sims when she was 14, she had two daughters while wed to him and after a short two years they divorced. One December day Ed Sims comes to get his daughters for a pre-determined visit and one of the daughters did not want go. Ed grabs the daughter by the arm and man handles her into the car. When he turned around to into the car, she shot him twice......she was 16 at that time. While Ed was rolling around on the ground from the two shots, Gladys brother comes out of the family bank building and finishes him off with a 12ga. shotgun. She was quoted as saying it was a mistake to marry a man out of a family that the Johnson's feuded with.......

Rwc
                Homicidal?

Comment

I just watched it this past weekend with my wife and we both liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    it was good, a little slow in some parts...odd they never really showed B&C until the end...but I know the movie focused on the Texas Rangers....

Not the best one I have seen, not the worst

Director said he wanted them too be vague till the very end, why they saw ten Bonnie’s at the cafe, lost them in the car chase etc.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    Homicidal?

Daddy’s girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good movie. Interesting stories here.

Comment

I'm enjoying it for what it is. But also feeling a little bored.

Comment

Working...
                        X