No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man i hope you arent living there during that resto, but it is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your shift up north, and cisco will miss you ��

Comment

Congrats on your win!!

Comment

That's a Lotta smoke!

As for the grizz, I wouldn't carry anything less than 44mag.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Good luck. I grew up in Montana.

Comment

Fireplace without scaffold in front. We love it.

Kitchen and bath quartz countertops were installed today. Kitchen cabinets went in yesterday.

There’s a wood covered hood going over the range.

I’ve never had an island. I can sit there and eat my corn flakes in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna be living the dream, Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Gonna be living the dream, Bill!
                Indeed. He really already is, but that is a great looking home too!

Comment

Love that fire place. Cool looking without mortar between the stone. Can’t wait to see a picture of a big fire roaring in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man, I'd wanna stay in just to enjoy that fireplace.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Man, I'd wanna stay in just to enjoy that fireplace.

I’m sure we’ll get our first snow in September and be -20 some days in January. Then February. And March.

Comment

I’m not complaining- it will be time to work on projects, load the fireplace, maybe finally learn to play the guitar.

.... and hopefully plan a road trip south through Arizona and Texas to attend Bownanza.

Comment

Window trim done in living room. Beams stained and poly acrylic satin. Wood ceiling going up Mon and Tues.

Trim on upper windows. It’s starting to look finished.

The same stone dry stacked in sun room, and rough doug fir shelf installed. All walls are wood boards, ceiling is sheetrock- opposite of the living room.

I got out for some scouting for elk on public land.

Comment

Ceiling going up! Light trim will be painted anodized bronze. 4 ceiling speakers should sound great.

Comment

Bill, you design this thing? If so, I salute you sir!! Beautiful vision becoming a reality!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Bill, you design this thing? If so, I salute you sir!! Beautiful vision becoming a reality!

We worked with an architect, but my wife and I came up with layout, which he helped refine. We hustled to get the house design done and through structural analysis (like earthquakes and wind shear up up to 115 mph) so we could get the foundation in before the winter temp dropped.

Our builder (our son) is an amazing carpenter and lots of the details were worked-out as we went.

Comment

Working...
                                X