Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The mason will never win a race based on speed! Glad we’re paying him per sq ft and not by the hour.

Here’s where it was yesterday. Dry stack is the style.

4 cords of split fir and pine are being dumped today. Stacking gives me ‘something to do’.

Comment

Some wood- let’s see how long 4 cords of fir lasts in Montana winter.

Fireplace will be finished Monday. Or so he says

Comment

That’s beautiful dry stack work though, those pieces need to fit close.

What do they call that stone? I bet it came from eastern Oklahoma.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Dale, Prarie Fieldstone, we need to buy more, and I think the stone sales person said they’re waiting for a truckload from Arkansas.

But you could be right. The 2 slabs making the mantle and hearth are from central Montana.

Comment

Yep, around Clarksville Ar. And right across the line around Wister Ok.

Same stuff I have on my outdoor fireplace.

Things are progressing nicely, Billy!

Comment

Excellent work! A very big congratulations to you and your wife sir!

Comment

Thank you.

Fireplace stone finished today.

We decided to paint all window trim bronze to match exterior aluminum. Primer and first coat done today. There’s mountains I can’t see with the smoke and haze from California burning up.

Were having a rough sawn dog fir shelf under the windows, doug fir boards matching the living room ceiling on the walls and then the same dry-stack stone wrapping around below on 3 walls in south-facing sun room.

This season I have to watch the pronghorns walk 100 yards below the house since I did not draw a tag . So it goes.

Comment

That fireplace gonna beautiful!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Love that fireplace brother! [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Fireplace is looking great.

Comment

Looking great Bill!
                          Beautiful home and country!

Comment

Thanks. The smoke from the California fires is awful. I guess better than being there- I’m praying for those people.

Last week and today comparison.

Comment

It’s coming together nicely. Your views are breathtaking and priceless. Again thanks for taking us along in your journey of dreams becoming reality.

Comment

I cut out early today- spent hours hiking some BLM land looking for elk. Gosh that felt good putting on a camo shirt and filling the Kuiu’s hydration bladder from our well.

Lots of scrubby cedar that gets thick in the draws.

.... also learned from the GW it’s one of 2 routes griz use moving between the Tobacco Roots and the Gravelies. First and last time I take my 9mm with me!

Comment

Working...
                                X