No announcement yet.

Conroe Catfishing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got bad news from our Turkey hunt so weekend after next may be good to go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Just got bad news from our Turkey hunt so weekend after next may be good to go

Thats when Im heading back out there. Next weekend we have Montgomery county fair but weekend after I will be back after them.

Comment

Thats enough to make the grease Stank!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I've never fished for catfish in my life. What bait do you use on a bulk head? Just curious. Fished Bass tournaments all over Texas when I was younger.

Comment

I'm headed to Conroe in the morning, but going to try to catch some largemouths.

One day, I need to take the time to learn and catch some catfish & crappie

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Thats when Im heading back out there. Next weekend we have Montgomery county fair but weekend after I will be back after them.
                Well I'd rather get my wife a turkey but if they dont find birds this weekend looks like she'll get a fish instead

Comment

Been wondering how Conroe was doing. I tried some Livingston bulkheads Wednesday and struck out. Guess another couple weeks on both.

Comment

Was wondering if it had gotten any better, was very slow a week ago, was there spring break. Only caught 10.. was hit and miss.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      I've never fished for catfish in my life. What bait do you use on a bulk head? Just curious. Fished Bass tournaments all over Texas when I was younger.
                      Normally we use shad on the bulkheads. They aren't coming in good yet though. Still a couple weeks away. I caught these on shrimp because I couldn't locate any shad yesterday morning.

Comment

Y’all see a Conroe fire boat while you were out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                          Y’all see a Conroe fire boat while you were out there?
                          No sir sure didn't.

Comment

No sir sure didn't.
                            Well dang. Thought maybe we had seen y’all. Glad y’all snagged a few!

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                              Well dang. Thought maybe we had seen y’all. Glad y’all snagged a few!
                              Where were yall at? North end of the lake or South. We started out a little south of Bent Water and ended the day just North of 1097 in Caney Creek.

Comment

Where were yall at? North end of the lake or South. We started out a little south of Bent Water and ended the day just North of 1097 in Caney Creek.
                                We pretty much traveled the entire main body of the lake. We went up towards 1097 pretty early in the day. We try to run the boat at least once a week to make sure everything is working right. If y’all ever see us out there, give us a wave!

Comment

Working...
                                X