Dirk is a GOAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    On a semi related note, all of those who wanted to put Lebron ahead of MJ can go ahead and stfu.

Lebron is a b!tch, plain and simple. Now that he got out of that joke that is the east, and has to actually play a schedule...he's made a habit of just quitting. I saw where he walked off the floor with like :45 left a while back, and he ain't really playing when he's out there, just walking around. He's always been a whiner, he wants to be the man when he's winning, but gets all his teammates traded when they're losing. His ceiling is up there with MJ, but his floor is below the basement. All his GM'ing has ruined several teams. **** that guy, he couldnt carry MJ's MJs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I was tech savvy enough to post a GIF of applause, I’d do so.

And Dirk’s entire story is what makes him the GOAT of any franchise in the Dallas area. That’s right, I said it. Better than Staubach. Better than Aikman. Better than Smith or Modano or Michael Young. He played for 21 seasons while keeping the Mavs as a perennial playoff team and championship contender for 4-5 seasons, with 2 NBA Finals appearances and 1 NBA Championship. He repeatedly took less money to try and make his team better. When is the last time you heard one ONE athlete in this era doing such a thing?
    GOAT of Europe.
    GOAT of Dallas.
    GOAT of the Mavericks.
    One of the greatest of all time in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
      Don’t think anyone ever called him the GOAT. The Euro GOAT for sure.

The billboards in the metroplex are calling him the GOAT. Mavericks ad for tickets. "Come see the GOAT."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        The billboards in the metroplex are calling him the GOAT. Mavericks ad for tickets. "Come see the GOAT."

Don’t get too caught up in semantics...

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

Intentionally vague. The greatest what of all time? Among Mavericks, he's the GOAT...it's just marketing, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
            If I was tech savvy enough to post a GIF of applause, I’d do so.

And Dirk’s entire story is what makes him the GOAT of any franchise in the Dallas area. That’s right, I said it. Better than Staubach. Better than Aikman. Better than Smith or Modano or Michael Young. He played for 21 seasons while keeping the Mavs as a perennial playoff team and championship contender for 4-5 seasons, with 2 NBA Finals appearances and 1 NBA Championship. He repeatedly took less money to try and make his team better. When is the last time you heard one ONE athlete in this era doing such a thing?
            GOAT of Europe.
            GOAT of Dallas.
            GOAT of the Mavericks.
            One of the greatest of all time in the NBA.
            Um, NO.

Comment

Timmah gettin all crazy with the dreads.[emoji23]

Comment

Dirk who?? Never heard of her.....

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Yao Ming is the Chinese GOAT
                  This is true for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Timmah gettin all crazy with the dreads.[emoji23]

The most underrated player maybe of all-time. Arguably the greatest power forward ever and he never comes up in Top 5 or even Top 10 discussions with most.

Comment

Dirk is a top 20 all-timer on most list you see. I agree, but tough to put him in top 10 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Yao Ming is the Chinese GOAT

I don’t think he has any competition does he?

Comment

Yes, he was. A unique skill set, with his size and range, and a skin on the wall. I remember what Barkley said about him when he was about 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            He quit way before that.....when Pop turned the AC of. Lol.

I can't stand Popovich anymore...for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

See.... you are getting the concept now![emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                              The most underrated player maybe of all-time. Arguably the greatest power forward ever and he never comes up in Top 5 or even Top 10 discussions with most.
                              He is widely regarded as the greatest power forward of all time and he is in the majority of top 10 lists.

Now he is a genuine good dude, and he never dated a crack whore. [emoji38] His woman is smokin hot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Steve Nash is the greatest Maverick of all time, not Dirk, but the franchise wasn’t loyal to him and got what it deserved.

Comment

Working...
                                X