Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirk is a GOAT?

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    But, what about Sleepy Eyed Sam Perkins? Maybe he can be the goatee?

Seriously, what about Brad Davis? Is he still the only Maverick jersey hanging from the rafters?

They hung Derek Harpers jersey, and maybe Ro Blackmons...Mark Aguirre maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      They hung Derek Harpers jersey, and maybe Ro Blackmons.

The Jet will be up there someday I think.

Comment

Played the Ol Admiral Card I see, I see you over there, I see you

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
        David Robinson says hi.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          So no one is making an argument against Jordan?

Dirk has one championship in 21 years. He's a great player without a doubt.

The Chicago Bulls were known around the World thanks to Jordan. I believe he squeaked out a few more championships too. Some of y'all need to take off the fans glasses. Dirk is great and any team would take his career on their team. My whole point was in response to the statement that he's done more for his team than anyone else has for theirs. There's just no way. He's a house hold name in Dallas, but Jordan put the Bulls on a worldwide stage and racked up championships.

Nike put Jordan on the worldwide stage.

I can't name one Cricket player ever and it has a bigger following than the NBA.

I agree with you about Jordan though. He was fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jht View Post
            jordan put nike on the worldwide stage.

:d:d

i agree with you about jordan though. He was fun to watch.

fify.

Comment

fify.
              Bo knows your full of it..

Comment

Y'all getting crazy now.

I love Dirk. He is easily the greatest Mav and Euro player of all time.

He is third best all time in Texas behind Duncan and Hakeem.

Jordon is the GOAT.

I'd put several others ahead of LeBron.

Duncan
                Bird
                Magic
                Kobe
                Shaq

Then there are the older dudes I never saw play.

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                  Greatest European player for sure .
                  Agree 100% with this....

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    Tony Parker would be wrong. He had one of the best supporting casts ever and he wasn’t even the best player on his team, except for a couple years
                    Without TD, Parker would have not accomplished near what he did IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                      Without TD, Parker would have not accomplished near what he did IMO.
                      The Mavs were loaded for years and came up with nothing because the Spurs beat them repeatedly. Parker was a huge part of that and a finals MVP.

Ginobili is a GOAT. Greatest South American player of all time.

The year the Mavs won it all they were not "as" loaded. Dirk was the man.

Comment

Dirk is a GOAT?

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        I've been seein this on the billboards around town. Great player but definitely not a GOAT. That moniker is getting pretty diluted.

Don’t think anyone ever called him the GOAT. The Euro GOAT for sure.

Comment

This ^^^^ is the best argument yet. I may even concede LeBron because I can't stand him. Still wouldn't be throwing out GOAT unless we are talking Jordan or LeBron

You are overthinking it. I thought we conceded Jordan and LeBron as a whole.....Dirk is the Euro Goat....the German Goat....the Dallas Goat

My reply to you about LeBron was strictly Cleveland versus Dallas teams and what they did for them. LeBron as a whole is better sure.....but not when you compare those two cities and their playing time on them.....imo

Now overall Jordan is the real GOAT.

Comment

Dirk is a GOAT?

On a semi related note, all of those who wanted to put Lebron ahead of MJ can go ahead and stfu.

Lebron is a b!tch, plain and simple. Now that he got out of that joke that is the east, and has to actually play a schedule...he's made a habit of just quitting. I saw where he walked off the floor with like :45 left a while back, and he ain't really playing when he's out there, just walking around. He's always been a whiner, he wants to be the man when he's winning, but gets all his teammates traded when they're losing. His ceiling is up there with MJ, but his floor is below the basement. All his GM'ing has ruined several teams. **** that guy, he couldnt carry MJ's MJs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              On a semi related note, all of those who wanted to put Lebron ahead of MJ can go ahead and stfu.

Lebron is a b!tch, plain and simple. Now that he got out of that joke that is the east, and has to actually play a schedule...he's made a habit of just quitting. I saw where he walked off the floor with like :45 left a while back, and he ain't really playing when he's out there, just walking around. He's always been a whiner, he wants to be the man when he's winning, but gets all his teammates traded when they're losing. His ceiling is up there with MJ, but his floor is below the basement. All his GM'ing has ruined several teams. **** that guy, he couldnt carry MJ's MJs.

He quit way before that.....when Pop turned the AC of. Lol.

I can't stand Popovich anymore...for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yao Ming is the Chinese GOAT

Comment

Working...
                                X