No announcement yet.

Big Mistake, Lesson Learned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How have yall gone through your lives, and could not handle being called a murderer?

I can guarantee you, that some of your significant others have called you worse. Get the eff over it.

No wonder divorce is so prevalent these days. Pansies cant even take a good name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      How have yall gone through your lives, and could not handle being called a murderer?

I can guarantee you, that some of your significant others have called you worse. Get the eff over it.

No wonder divorce is so prevalent these days. Pansies cant even take a good name calling.

BIOYA.....Its the principle and ridiculousness of the matter. The actual name doesn't really matter its the principle and the drama..

An mostly its the new wife making the son leave anyway..
      Last edited by Smart; 03-14-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

That was a definitely a difference story for sure. Not quit sure why it took 40 years to find this out, but congrats on the 40.

Comment

I don't get it...

Comment

Drought conditions have increased the number of wild dog and feral pig sightings in far west New South Wales.

Chris Morris of Slidell, La. was thrust into something resembling a scene from a bad monster flick when he suffered a wild boar attack last weekend.

Hunt or Be Hunted...

Comment

4 decades later???????? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                No...I ran out of throttle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I meant to mention this yesterday: More margarita, Less throttle.

Comment

Got nothing for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                    40 years and this just now came up, come on!
                    x2 Kinda seems like a conservative married a liberal and then the off-spring did the same thing.

Kinda self-inflicted misery if you ask me....

Wouldn't have made it past the first date if we weren't on the same page with hunting....not to mention 40 years.

To each his own, but u shoulda known better after 40 years.

Comment

You did nothing wrong. And if your wife ever asks to go to the lease again just say no. And my wife better not ever ask me to sleep on the couch because she got her panties in a wad over nothing. If she wants to sleep on the couch she is more than welcome to. Cause I ain't gonna do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        BIOYA.....Its the principle and ridiculousness of the matter. The actual name doesn't really matter its the principle and the drama..

An mostly its the new wife making the son leave anyway..
                        principle and ridiculousness are also included in anything but a laugh and snicker as a response when you look at the situation and realize your wife thinks you murdered a pig ... If she calls me a pig murderer and says I can never do that again, that's completely different. If she sees me sending a pig to h-e double hockey sticks and says I'm a pig murderer, then I just laugh and tell my buddies. Which sounds like is what happened here.

NOW that is some high quality detective work!
                        Last edited by jer_james; 03-14-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Congrats on 40 years of marriage very few marriages last that long these days. Kind of odd situation after that long but women are odd creatures. No offense to any women but the color of thier toe nails are a big deal to most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                            My brother had the same thing happened to him. He went a step further and finished the hog off with a knife in front of his wife, and that was the end of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hog or the wife?

Comment

Let em come hang out with me a weekend. I’ll either break em’ or institutionalization them
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clayree View Post
                                4 decades later???????? Wow.
                                Agreed.
                                My wife of 28 yrs came from a hunting family so she's always been around it, but I really doubt much of the killing part. She's never had a problem with me hunting, or bringing home game. In fact, she will often pitch in to help clean whatever game it is. Can't get her to hunt at all though, and I don't pressure her to. She thinks it would be boring and in the fall/winter, she would get cold. LOL. It would thrill me to death if she decided to start hunting though. Either way, I'm a lucky guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X