X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coopers. Next is bbq shak.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
      Cooper's is always good. What about Big John's, headed west between the lake and Llano, is it still open? Hadnt been that way in a while, but they used to have pretty good bbq.
      Big Johns has been closed for years. Several people got food poisoning and it they couldn't get over it. Hated that. They had good steak on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Big Johns has been closed for years. Several people got food poisoning and it they couldn't get over it. Hated that. They had good steak on the weekends.
        Dang, didnt know about all that. They used to have some pretty good food.

Comment

coopers for the sauce and beans
          old 300 for the meat

can't wrong w either

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Dang, didnt know about all that. They used to have some pretty good food.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
              If you make it down towards Blanco, try Old 300 BBQ.
              One of my good friends in the Pitmaster here, and their best sandwich is named after another of my best pals.

Love me some Old 300, Ladd has been cooking since he could walk. Can make just about any wild game taste fantastic and is outstanding with Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                Coopers is absolutely the best, .
                Oh this has me laughing. A lot of y'all need to get out more. Or heck, just get a frozen microwave dinner from HEB.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                  ive had coopers when it was fantastic and when it was absolutely terrible! its hit or miss as far as im aware.
                  This. You can also spend your paycheck in that place..........

Comment

I prefer Cooper’s in Llano for the pork chop. I went to BBQ Shack once it must have been a bad day for them.

Comment

Spykes in Kingsland is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                        Opies in Spicewood.
                        X2, very consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                          Spykes in Kingsland is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I saw this thread this morning, and couldn’t think of the name of spykes, it is pretty good stuff, but kinda pricey

Comment

Coopers isnt as good as it used to be. The place next to sonic in Burnet is darn good. Other than that, there aint much good bbq around anymore.

Comment

Opies in spicewood cooks the original Coopers recipes. Ive never eaten there, but the guy that owns it stole all of the Coopers recipes. Wouldnt eat there...

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                                Oh this has me laughing. A lot of y'all need to get out more. Or heck, just get a frozen microwave dinner from HEB.
                                Next time we buy a ranch ....

not only are we going to coopers, but you’re gonna pay for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X