Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your hog meat before eating!

Originally posted by Marco View Post
    I do it all the time. We are over run with them. Not a treehugger here.

There is a big difference between being a tree and bunny hugger and being a sadist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most people wouldn't eat any chicken if they saw how they were raised and processed. LOL!

Comment

Nothing new; parasites are in all animals. The meat you buy at the grocery store has been wormed on a regular basis and injected with antibiotics... they eat where they poop..

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          The world is becoming too complex when a man has to worry about checking his hog and nuisance beavers. I wish coke was still cola—and a joint was a bad place to be.
          Amen Brother

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            Another reason NOT to eat those nasty things. Like the article says, they're opportunistic eaters. They eat a lot of dead stuff at our lease, including other dead hogs, rotted dear carcasses, dead coons, skunks, you name it. Therefore, they get shot and left for the buzzards.

Ever ate a catfish? Crawfish?

Comment

Lost me at easttexasmatters

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                You Sir are an azzwipe
                X2

Deliberately gut shooting ANY animal is just wrong. FTR, as pics posted here prove, wild hog meat is just pork hidden under a dirty wirey stanky shell...still delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
                  X2

Deliberately gut shooting ANY animal is just wrong. FTR, as pics posted here prove, wild hog meat is just pork hidden under a dirty wirey stanky shell...still delicious!
                  The sows that were shot at our place were not "stanky" at all. Now the one boar was nasty. Drug it off for the buzzards.

Comment

Hog Sushi, I like mine cooked thx

Comment

anyone who chooses to intentionally shoot an animal in the guts, to let them run off and suffer vs. a clean humane kill is a POS. And to admit it on a public forum? Way to go there, buddy!

I understand hogs can be/ are a problem. shoot em, KILL EM QUICKLY, drag em off. But, to knowingly shoot ANY animal in the guts so they can suffer for hours or even days before they die is wrong.

One BIG reason Ive personally seen is, people who make excuses why they don't clean wild pigs is because they are too lazy to clean wild pigs.

Comment

Lazy sacks of **** up in here can't be bothered to drag a pig out of the way so put it through a hellish death. SMH

The food ignorance always cracks me up. Non-hunting relatives won't eat venison because "it's not clean like beef from the store" pretty much the same as you guys who love shrimp and crawfish or commercial chicken who won't eat a pig because it's gross. Enjoy your Tilapia when you get fish at your favorite restaurant, don't ask what they eat. **** city slickers.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                          anyone who chooses to intentionally shoot an animal in the guts, to let them run off and suffer vs. a clean humane kill is a POS. And to admit it on a public forum? Way to go there, buddy!

I understand hogs can be/ are a problem. shoot em, KILL EM QUICKLY, drag em off. But, to knowingly shoot ANY animal in the guts so they can suffer for hours or even days before they die is wrong.

One BIG reason Ive personally seen is, people who make excuses why they don't clean wild pigs is because they are too lazy to clean wild pigs.
                          Isn't that the exact definition of animal cruelty?

People are so dumb. But I suspect one or two of those guys are just saying that to stir people up.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                            Another reason NOT to eat those nasty things. Therefore, they get shot and left for the buzzards.
                            I agree and have not cleaned or eaten one of those nasty bastages in 20 years since I know of someone getting sick after cleaning one without gloves.
                            Last edited by bossbowman; 02-24-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Lazy sacks of **** up in here can't be bothered to drag a pig out of the way so put it through a hellish death. SMH

The food ignorance always cracks me up. Non-hunting relatives won't eat venison because "it's not clean like beef from the store" pretty much the same as you guys who love shrimp and crawfish or commercial chicken who won't eat a pig because it's gross. Enjoy your Tilapia when you get fish at your favorite restaurant, don't ask what they eat. **** city slickers.

You said what I was thinking in a nicer way.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                                Agree. I gut shoot them just like coyotes. As cheap as pork is why would anyone even touch one of those nasty things?
                                Early contender for 2019’s most ignorant post of the year.
                                Last edited by Anvilheadtexas; 02-24-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X