White Bass!!! Its getting time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RPB View Post
    Do you need a permit to park at Irwin bridge ?
    There is a box located in parking lot. Fill out slip, stick to window put cash in envelope and put back in box.

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
      not sure but I already have my hunter orange and public permit so may park in the WMA and try fishing some spots
      You don’t need hunter orange at Irwin bridge or Newman’s bottom.

Comment

Anybody been to Tejas Park? What’s the water like?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
          Anybody been to Tejas Park? What’s the water like?
          Water is high and should be good for fishing. I might run down there tmrw. Haven’t fished yet but been by there a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
            You don’t need hunter orange at Irwin bridge or Newman’s bottom.
            Yes but I was referring to walking up stream into the wma

Comment

We spent about an hour on Chambers Creek at I-45 on Sunday. Water was flowing pretty good from all the rains and fairly stained.

Zero fish but the both my girls were exciting to practice casting on their new clearance academy rod/reels.

Comment

any reports from Somerville ?

Comment

Anybody have a report for around Waco? Probably going to take the boat up the north and Middle Bosque to see this coming weekend. If they aren’t there going to try and slay the crappie in the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo View Post
                    Anybody have a report for around Waco? Probably going to take the boat up the north and Middle Bosque to see this coming weekend. If they aren’t there going to try and slay the crappie in the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Haven't heard any yet. I'll be at GRXH this weekend. Then probably hitting lake Waco the next weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone catching them in North Texas yet? I figure it's a little early but just checking

Comment

Answered my own question. Hit the creek for a couple hours this afternoon. Caught a couple males but it was SLOW. Water moving good-should be decent soon.

Comment

Got into them at Granger today, up Willis Creek. I caught a half-dozen, but watched a lot of others turn their nose up at the lures I was pitching them.

Comment

Going this weekend, hopefully we can catch a few.

Comment

Originally posted by TexOddball View Post
                              Got into them at Granger today, up Willis Creek. I caught a half-dozen, but watched a lot of others turn their nose up at the lures I was pitching them.
                              What lures?

Comment

This cold snap will slow things down for a bit, creeks should be red hot in north texas end of March.

Comment

Working...
                                X