2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Chirenos has a knack for big, timely, hits. I told y’all you would like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have fixed a lot of his throwing woes as well. Definite defensive improvement for him.

Comment

Big game for Kemp over the weekend. Tyler white aka “fat boy” actually has picked it up some since we started talking about him.

On a side note. Whitley made his first relief appearance and gave up 4 runs. He asked to be put into some bull pen situations this year. Not a great start but still on the process of being up in the majors at some point.

Jordan Alvarez hits his 11th homer in yesterday. His left handed swing is so smooth.

Comment

You Miley haters still out there?

Comment

Nope..I reversed when I saw the stats..and let go of the perception over reality..... first inning **** still gotta stop...but hes pretty solid

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            HAHA!!!

They went into hiding these experts that said he was average

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post

My wife saw his pace of play yesterday and heard the broadcasters talking about it. She said this is the guy we need to go watch at our next game lol!

Comment

I have a crush on Jessica Mendoza....watched her on team USA softball...

Arod isnt bad, and he is knocking boots with JLo, so he has that going for him.

Altuve power number are up but his average is way down, hopefully he will get going and be a little more patient at the plate and get up to the .300 area...
                98 win pace through April... so they are right on the last couple years, and pitching has been spotty

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  He is head and shoulders above our other catching option. So glad the Rangers decided to go in a different direction behind the dish.
                  You will like him even more once he has time to get entrenched in the community. One of the best dudes to come through here in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You will like him even more once he has time to get entrenched in the community. One of the best dudes to come through here in a while.
                    He already fits the clubhouse and dugout very well.. very well liked and has a ton of energy .

Comment

Comment

Twins deaux ..
                        Springer sitting.

Comment

Boring game and empty cold ballpark tonight

Comment

Jake left the bases juiced, dang it.

Comment

Springer dinger