2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Best news I've heard all week. He's a deadspot in the lineup.
    I think that actually belongs to Stassi when he is forced into the lineup. Wont be long before they upgrade there as well.

Question is will it be Straw going down or Kemp getting released when Correa comes back next week. I prefer Straw but maybe they send him down until the Sept callups are made.

Comment

Thought this was interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I think that actually belongs to Stassi when he is forced into the lineup. Wont be long before they upgrade there as well.

Question is will it be Straw going down or Kemp getting released when Correa comes back next week. I prefer Straw but maybe they send him down until the Sept callups are made.
        I think it will be Straw, because with Diaz we have two ss
        Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
        Thought this was interesting.

She has been mouthy all year. Talked plenty of **** to the “haters” when Josh was hitting over .300

Comment

Yea I went back and read some of her stuff. She can be a loud mouth for sure

Comment

Rumor has Sadler, curtintex, and systemnt have joined forces and $$$ to claim Tyler White on waivers to make sure he stays out of the lineup...

Springer just flies out, looks like the Rangers have moved their outfielders closer to the warning track..

Edit: Our Cuban didn't have a problem with their outfielders on the warning tack...
            Last edited by Thumper; 07-20-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Pineapple express!!!

Comment

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

Comment

Kempin ain't easy

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    Kempin ain't easy
                    Hfy!

Comment

At the game with my Honey! Good times, great game!

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Seven inning with only one run given up, not bad for Urquity's first day on the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Seven inning with only one run given up, not bad for Urquity's first day on the job!
                          Nice trade by Luhnow for White.

That is exactly what the pitching core needed at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Rumor has Sadler, curtintex, and systemnt have joined forces and $$$ to claim Tyler White on waivers to make sure he stays out of the lineup...

Springer just flies out, looks like the Rangers have moved their outfielders closer to the warning track..

Edit: Our Cuban didn't have a problem with their outfielders on the warning tack...
                            Well in my defense..i thought they said the gofundme was for whitewing...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Nice trade by Luhnow for White.

That is exactly what the pitching core needed at the moment.
                              Lets not get excited... one game does not a savior make..but i like the chances so far..

Comment

Even caught one of the cheesy balls they throw out

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                                Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Working...
                                X