Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      That was awesome to see, back to back to back
      Todd Kalas was hilarious. That's quality baseball commentary

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I’ll take the L, but quit driving down Minors value![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think that is Luhnow's plan......so he can pick him up for a little bit less.

Comment

Is one homerun greater than 2 errors?

Comment

Good win by the Stros. Should be an offensive show for both sides tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I think that is Luhnow's plan......so he can pick him up for a little bit less.
              I would be all about that addition

Comment

Exciting game. Back, to back , to back homeruns! And Trout goes 0-5 with 4 strikeouts.
                Go Stros!

Comment

Wow, Tyler White to be DFA'ed tomorrow, Urquidy coming back up for the spot start

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                    Wow, Tyler White to be DFA'ed tomorrow, Urquidy coming back up for the spot start
                    Bring up a scrub pitcher I'm scared to death to see on the mound and yet the team gets better.

Comment

At lake with wife on nearcation.. shes picks a rv park where i get half a bar of service.. have to go to road to check scores.. good thing games DVR'ed.

And i would not object to picking up Minor.
                      Give em White and Valdez.
                      They have to take white or no deal.
                      They took Gomez.

Comment

Sucks Tyler White couldn’t live up to his numbers from last year

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                          Sucks Tyler White couldn’t live up to his numbers from last year
                          He far exceeded his numbers from last year.........his lb #'s

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            He far exceeded his numbers from last year.........his lb #'s
                            That aint no lie.

Seriously, the move was long overdue and he benefited from the circumstances with extra time to prove himself. Best of luck to him.

Comment

He got way more time and opportunity than many others.
                              No way he didnt know it was comin. If anything he should be surprised it didnt come at the beginning of year.
                              Still.. best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                                Best news I've heard all week. He's a deadspot in the lineup.

Comment

Working...
                                X