X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something bad happened 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      But don’t forget, they are down Altuve, Correa and Springer. If I told you they would go 7-3 in their last 10 without the core of the lineup, you’d call me crazy. I would too. Ha.

This team is going to be scary good when healthy. And I bet they go get another big arm.

Yep

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Time to blow it up and start over fresh

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Time to blow it up and start over fresh

[emoji2]sounds like Houston sports radio

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

More proof Astros dont love their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Something bad happened 😂
              Yes it did.

Comment

It seems like Alvarez has been feasting on off speed stuff low and away. The general rule with big guys that have long arms is to feed them heat up and in. I am surprised that he hasn't seen more of that.

I'd be willing to bet that they start feeding him heat and cutters in on the hands. That will be a big test on his willingness to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  Something bad happened 😂
                  I was just viewing the latest All Star voting and for the life of me I cant find one of those Ranger catchers anywhere on the list.....weird.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    It seems like Alvarez has been feasting on off speed stuff low and away. The general rule with big guys that have long arms is to feed them heat up and in. I am surprised that he hasn't seen more of that.

I'd be willing to bet that they start feeding him heat and cutters in on the hands. That will be a big test on his willingness to adjust.

Yeah you could see early on they tried to run in on him. They say he will sometimes still take an inside fastball and hit them to left and center for home runs. Like you said though. Teams are about to start finding his holes if he has any.

YA in the 3 hole today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rain delay

Comment

Freaking White.

Comment

Would like have seen Pettis let Breg contest that throw to home and knot it up.

Had white been on deck... bet he would have let him.

Comment

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                            Would like have seen Pettis let Breg contest that throw to home and knot it up.

Had white been on deck... bet he would have let him.

Can’t believe he didn’t send home either, but Puig’s goofy *** has a cannon. I thought for a min Bregman would run through Pettis stop sign. I figured tie ball game easy off the bat with breg’s speed.

Comment

Straw walk = 2 base walk.

Comment

Well crap. Was hoping Yordan launched one into orbit.

Comment

Working...
                                X