Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
    Pretty sure I walked next to you. Someone had a cart full of camo boots.
    Sounds like it was me. The cart was full and everyone now has new hunting boots. All of the boots I got for the kids were less than $15. Perfect for growing boys.

Comment

How long does this last?

Comment

I was able to pickup tshirts for $4, 3 rubber Talon Grip tape sets for $2 each, a mojo motorized dove decoy $15, 3 pmag 30 rd mini 14 mags for $12 each, set of cap lights for $4...not too bad.

Mckinney store

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Academy Clearance deals

I said it was a bunch of junk when I went but I did buy one of these for $34.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would make it worth someones time to pick me up a few 12 foot SOT kayaks if there are any left or if someone bought some extras and looking to make some money.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
              How long does this last?
              I heard 2 wks

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                How long does this last?
                Until the 19th.

Comment

Anyone been to the Humble store ?
                  I'll be in that area today?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was there Fri at 9 wasn't much left then and the one at 99 didn't have much to start with. Probably some small under armour shirts left and some size 18 Nike tennis shoes. [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

If anybody in the Houston area grabbed an extra Origin 12 or Pescador 12 kayak and want an easy flip, I'll come get it and pay you an extra $100 over what you paid. Must have the manufactures certificate of origin and sales reciept because I'd intend to register it for a trolling motor.

I'd give $900 for a Perception Pilot.

Comment

There were several kayaks left at Longview academy as of 8 last night.

Comment

Spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just grabbed 2 paddle boards for a member—$140 each plus tax. The paddles were marked $60 then 50% off but rang up for $2.50 each

Comment

Went to Lufkin again today and got some nomad and Browning clothes. Retail price 930. Cost me two bills

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                                Went to Lufkin again today and got some nomad and Browning clothes. Retail price 930. Cost me two bills
                                I'm liking the Browning! Bought the lightweight gear for bow and the warmer gear for late season. I added up $575 regular and paid $110.

Comment

Working...
                                X