Clear All

Here's a pic for you Smart!

Big thanks Perow!
    Attached Files

Comment

Academy Clearance deals

Mine is lonely[emoji23]. Need one more . Messed up ordering only one

Comment

I will give you $65 Antlers86 and she won't ever have to know.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I will give you $65 Antlers86 and she won't ever have to know.

Antlers is the one who wants to keep it. Mrs Antlers needs to know if you want any chance of getting it..

Comment

At this rate I've made $10 in the last 10 minutes sitting in my recliner on this thread posting pics. Keep the bids coming!

Comment

I need a shipping container for storage. House is starting to look like a retail warehouse.

Comment

Picked up a Thermocell for the patio ($10)
                Smith and Wesson MP knife set ($7)
                Callaway Shirt ($15)
                Couple of tops for my daughter ($3)

Comment

I did drive over to Baytown this morning and pick this Lowrance Carbon 7 up. They had no idea it was on sale. There are a couple left but they are not half of the Hot Deal price.

I did not see anything aside from this at the store worth getting, I guess it had been hammered yesterday?

Comment

They got around 4 hundy from me today. 3 different stores and I am so tired of people right now!

Comment

Victoria academy didn't have much on sale maybe they were already sold out. Hoping they'll put Easton arrows on sale soon

Comment

I have searched for a size 13 or 14 in the Wolverine Archer 2 boots. Finally found a pair today for $45. Retail for $140 elsewhere. Got home and Academy bumped them up so they were still getting what they wanted. Both tags say 2/19 at top for February/2019. Noatter still a good deal and very comfortable boot.

Guess I could have gotten them for $22. They did say 50% lowest ticketed price. Lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Went to my 5th academy for the weekend after dinner tonight (Willowcrook on 1960) and asked the gun counter guy if there were any kayaks in the back. He looked like somebody had slapped him then stammered, studdered and finally said no. 2 other employees said go ask at the gun counter. Probably should have found a manager
                          I think I'm done now. Only spent $44 on this trip

Comment

The hunting section in San Antonio had been picked over pretty good today. But I picked up a pair of the under armour sweatpants I like for $15, so I can’t complain.

Comment

A pair of Muck Boot Edgewater tall for me and te Mrs’s. $30 a pair. Academy in the valley.

Comment

Yea I missed out on a hummingbird mega 10 due to the manager going against policy on no holds for clearance items. Was $1799 would have been $599. To say I'm pretty annoyed is an understatement

Comment

Working...
                                X