Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
    A big middle finger to ****** bag going in and buying all the clearance reels. Bet he had 50 reels in his cart and all the Lews left hand combos.

Easy, he may have been buying them to teach underprivileged children how to fish. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A big middle finger to ****** bag going in and buying all the clearance reels. Bet he had 50 reels in his cart and all the Lews left hand combos.
      I have a Left Handed Lew's Combo if you want one but I see your 4 hrs away.

Comment

Keep an eye on the classifieds. It's starting to look like an Academy

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          Something's wrong with me.

FIFY

i kid [emoji51]

Comment

I do not have an issue with someone adding a little on top,of what they paid-they have their time and fuel but some of the stuff in the classifieds is ridiculous
            Last edited by perow; 02-09-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
              Bass pro has some real nice ones on sale for 79 from 149...saw yesterday. Didn't have my size 14 though.
              I actually found some at Academy today. Ther were also some size 14s at the Academy off 75 at Northwest Highway/Skillman as of this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                I dwould not have an issue with someone adding a little on top,of what they paid-they have their time and fuel but some of the stuff in the classifieds is ridiculous
                Agree

Comment

I do not have an issue with someone adding a little on top,of what they paid-they have their time and fuel but some of the stuff in the classifieds is ridiculous

If you’re so inclined, I agree. But I know enough TBHers on here and have been greatly helped by these men and women I have never actually “met”, that it would be an at my cost purchase. But to each their own. JMO

Comment

Agreed......but with the haul Antlers86 made do we have to pay 18 wheeler or regular truck freight?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Agreed......but with the haul Antlers86 made do we have to pay 18 wheeler or regular truck freight?
                      We could probably get it for less then what he paid for it if we talk to his wife first

Comment

Originally posted by graysonhogs View Post
                        fify

i kid [emoji51]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                        lol

Comment

We could probably get it for less then what he paid for it if we talk to his wife first

Hahahahah....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I'm still alive and well. Sitting in my recliner and not in the doghouse yet!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                I'm still alive and well. Sitting in my recliner and not in the doghouse yet!

Mrs Antlers86...I'll give you $60 for that cooler made payable to you dear...

Sold!! Don't tell Mr. Antlers , Smart..

Yes mam..
                                Last edited by Smart; 02-09-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X